Problem/Bug Votifier cannot connect to PMC

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Thanoric, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Thanoric

So I moved my servers over to my dedicated server. A few bugs have come up but this one I can not shake.

The server is running CentOS6

Votifier is listening on ip:9121 in netstat and in it's the same as in the config. Votifier already used the server IP on it's own, I did not change it in the config.

Add in the same details as in the votifier config to PlanetMinecraft, along with the copy and pasted public key, and get this
    [​IMG]
    I did install GAListener and it is a dedicated ip. I even switched from 8192 to 9121, even though I know in netstat that 8192 is open.

This was working before switching to the dedicated, so I believe it is an issue with CentOS possibly a firewall. However it even persisted when I turned the iptables off to check to see if that was the issue.

My only idea it is a firewall issue... but it is allowing my Minecraft servers without issue... no clue.

Even just manually unblocked the port with iptables -I INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 9121 -j ACCEPT and saved it. No change. Still can't connect.

GAL was working before the switch, and even fakevote registers with Enjin.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.