Votifer Issues

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by AFlyingquacker9, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AFlyingquacker9

Hey guys, I have lately been trying to install votifer for my server and have been having problems with it. I have watched many videos and are still having problems giving the rewards. And even when I post the port I put in the config folder it still tells me on server list websites that it wont work. It comes up with this on MinecraftServerList - Unable to connect to the Votifier server on Port: 51984 - (Connection timed out) - Are you sure you have Votifier installed?. <--- I do have votifer installed and I have even tried to change the port and different listeners. I only have 1 listener. On planet minecraft it says it just plain cant connect but works when I put my normal ip and port(my server's) but then it doesnt give the cash/item reward. Please help and if you have any questions about whats going on then please feel free to ask. Thanks guys!

2. Offline

HeadGam3z

What does your configuration files look like for Votifier? (not the public nor private key)

What listener are you using?

3. Offline

AFlyingquacker9

host: 0.0.0.0
    port: 51984
    debug: false
    listener_folder: plugins/Votifier/listeners

Iv tried about 5 different listeners but the one I am using now is SimpleVoteListener

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.