Vote reward plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Snopeee, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Offline

Snopeee

Hello
    I was wondering if it is possible to make a listener that when a user votes for the server it says in chat "The %user% voted for %server% and got 2 Dirt and 1 iron block.The user recived a bonus stack of Red wool."
    So what it would actualy do is it would give the player a reward that is set and then a random stack of wool or any item ID u put in so example

Code:
    SurvivalReward:
            items:                    ##So you set the items which player gets everytime
                2:
                    amount: 2
                265:
                    amount: 1
            BonusStackRewards:          ##Here u put in items u want and player will recive a random one everytime he votes
                item
                    amount: 64
                item
                    amount: 64
            xpLevels: 3                      ##levels would be cool too
            money: 1000                    ##and money

worlds: world, world_nether, world_the_end      ##and players would recive diferent reward in diferent worlds so
                                                                                  this reward would only be rewarded in worlds: world, world_ether and                                                                                world_the_end

message: "%user% voted for %server% and got 2 Dirt and 1 iron block.The user recived a bonus stack of Red wool."

i would apriciate it if someone could do that please

The VoteRoullete is similar but the random rewards doesnt work that way that i want..

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

Snopeee

timtower wow how could i miss this one thanks alot