Vote Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ImToRich, May 17, 2013.

1. Offline

ImToRich

Hello,

Plugin category: Voting

Suggested name: IronPVP Voting

What I want: Ok, what I want is a plugin that players can use to vote and it adds a vote to there table.
    I want players to be able to do /vote top - and a in-game table will come up with this months top voters (10people)
    also /vote alltime - this will show the plugins the top 10 all time top voters.
    also /vote which will send a link to my website (ironpvp.net/vote) then there is 3 links to vote on for every link they vote on they get 1 point added to there vote count. so for example they vote on all 3 sites then that's 3 votes on there account.

Also /vote {playersname} other players can check how many votes other players have (or there self)

Also I also want it to be able to update a mySQL database which can be used to make a table on my websitew which shows all the voters. (this is optional but would be amazing to have.)

I also want it to work with votifer.

Ideas for commands:
    /vote
    /vote top
    /vote alltime
    /vote {name}

Ideas for permissions: Up to you. maybe sometihng like /vote.alltime etc

When I'd like it by: 1week away? but whenever you can do it by.

Many thanks

~ Jamie

Anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Don't bump within 24 hours

3. this is doable, it will take time to do it as I'm busy with other plugins, do you think there would be some sort of a donation if I got this going? you will need: votifier, mysql db (recommended) or i could have it save to a file..

4. Offline

ImToRich

Can we discuss more? i've pmed you my skype. Many thanks