Villager Shops

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ebear, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Offline

ebear

I was looking for a plugin (and could not find) one that would allow creation of custom Villagers with custom names, GUI's, types, and positions.

What I'm looking for is something that when you right click a villager, you see the Chest GUI with items. When you click them, it runs commands and takes money from your balance (obviously requires Vault).

It's pretty much Villager Shops that can run commands instead of give items. You can configure the names of the Villagers, and the types. There should be color codes allowed to be used in the names.

The Villagers should not be allowed to move, and you should be able to configure what sound is played when a successful purchase is made, and when a failed purchase is made, and the messages in chat (all supporting color codes).

If someone could do this, it'd be real cool! If it already exists, send me a link and I'll be on my way (I already used Google and the Plugins.Bukkit.org Site and found nothing like what I'm looking for so don't bullsh*t me about being too lazy to check there and not doing so yourself. Although if you DO seem to find something like what I'm looking for, I'd be happy to look at it)!