Very Cative cery large server looking for plugin developer (maybe paid)

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by MedievalMinecraft, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking for a plugin developer if your good enough and help make the server fun .i have some very interesting ideas and need help we will talk on vent if you can please email me at [email protected]

2. Offline

artish1

Your in the wrong section, this section is for Plugin Developers who are having a hard time and trying to look for help on how to fix their code....and i don't know which place this goes in but other than that....
    Like what types of things that have never before seen 0.O

3. Offline

np98765

90% chance it exists. :p

Also, this goes in the Show Off Your Bukkit Server subforum. And you're not allowed to offer money, so you'd better remove that before this is deleted/locked.

4. Offline

calebbfmv

Ooh silly billy, money is not right, we do it for fun and enjoyment! So don't even offer us money. You silly head.

5. sorry wasnt aware ill remove that

6. Offline

calebbfmv

NP! But just curious what type of things do you need made?

7. anyone want to join a dev team then no other programmers currently 60 online players peak around 90-100 working on increasing that number have ads and such in place just need a programer who wants to do it for the fun then as calebbfmv said :)

! id rather talk on vent to somone more personal that way

i dont know how to change the tittle how do i do that?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  8. Offline

np98765

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.