Solved Vertical columns of blocks missing

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Lmnotran, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lmnotran

Hi, I recently updated my plugins but haven't played on my 24/7 server since I updated. One of the players on my server alerted me that there were entire vertical columns of blocks missing from his land. Please help ASAP, I don't want this to happen anymore so I stopped my server for now. Plugin list and screenshots are below

EDIT: I forgot to mention I'm on CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R1.0 Build 2149

2. Offline

JWhy

Is it possible, that you have griefers? They have hacked clients, so it's not that hard for them.
    Maybe you just put a blocklogger like hawkeye on it and watch the whole thing

3. Offline

Lmnotran

It isn't griefers. I stodd there and watched to see if it was and saw blocks disappear on their own. My sister said the same thing happened to another server and that they suspect it was a WorldEdit bug.

It can't be WorldEdit. I removed WorldEdit and it's still happening.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  4. Offline

JWhy

You should also try to disable the MineralVeins plugin, if it still occurs the tree plugin.

5. Offline

Lmnotran

It's Towny 0.80.0.0 I just don't know why it's doing this or how to fix it! :(

6. Offline

andrewpo

It is Towny - contact the author. This issue has been reported many times.

7. Offline

Lmnotran

Glad to hear i'm not crazy hahaha

JWhy likes this.
  8. Offline

andrewpo

If your issue in the Bukkit Help forum is resolved, please change the prefix of your topic title to Solved by going to Thread Tools then 'Edit Thread'
    [​IMG]

JWhy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.