Vehicles

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Blooby, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Blooby

This is in no way, shape or form... gonna be an easy plugin; but here's the idea.

I've tried using craftmoto, but it is all together an awful plugin with awful support. I've also tried almost any plugin there is... if there's one that allows self made 3D models for my supported version (1.12) let me know.

Plugin category: Fun

Minecraft version: 1.12.x

Suggested name: Vehicles

What I want:
    For this plugin, id like a function that allows me to turn, for say a damaged iron hoe into a Lamborghini. I am a 3D modeler and need this for an upcoming server I am creating.

To buy a car, you will visit a sign that says:
    2. [Car Shop]

This will open a GUI with all available cars for specific prices. Once you've bought a car, it will be put in your GUI garage. To access your garage, you will have to find a sign that says:
    2. [CarGarage]

When accessed, it will show every car you own in that GUI. You can own as many cars as there is on the server.

You car will require gas, to fill your car up... you will need to access a sign that says:
    2. Gas
    3. $

Once you right click it, you will receive one liter, each car has 4 liters of gas. To fill it up, you will right click the car with the gasoline in hand.

Cars can be blown up, varying on the weapon. Will be using crack shot for 3d weapons!

Should be able to set the speed for each vehicle as well. Each car will have different specs (speed, back up speed, off terrain speed).

It would also be cool if there were ways to perform maintenance in vehicles such as oil changes, random problems with vehicles like engine failure, popped tires, etc. People with special commands can fix these vehicles allowing for another job on my planned city RP server.

Maybe even add speed upgrades for vehicles and upgrades of many things

I would also like to add boats, helicopters, and planes...

Ideas for commands:
    /
    car (basic use of the plugin, kind of like /help)
    /car fuel (check fuel level)
    /car lock (or maybe a set time to right click the car with to lock like a key)
    /car trunk (to view a single chest inventory in the car)

Ideas for permissions:
    car.shop (use shop)
    car.garage (use garage)
    car.mechanic (perform mantience on vehicles if this is added)
    Everything else should be default

When I'd like it by: Whenever it is finished lol, I understand this is a big project. I would like to thank anyone who attempts this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.