Variables plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Misterio7, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Offline

Misterio7

Hya guys, i would like to ask someone to create that for me:

Plugin category: Mechanics

Suggested name: Variables plugin (?)

What i want:

When player runs command /example it checks if variable X is equal to 0, if yes then run another plugin's command, if is not equal to 0 Then run other command. It would be nice if it was really configurable, allowing the server owner to create more variable and commands, and choose if a variable will be global or per player. And commands to change the variable. If my explication is not good, i will give ya an example:

I use chestcommands for creating menus, So when the player issue the command, if a variable is true the plugin will open menu X, if is false it will open menu Y. And an icon in the menu (that can issue a command) can change the variable's value.

Ideias for commands: The plugin would allow the server owner to create custom commands, but there can be something like: /variable set <Variable> value and /variable check <Variable>

Ideas for permissions: variable.admin For the /variable commands, maybe permissions per custom command? like variable.EXAMPLE for issuing /example

When I'd like it by: The soonest as possible, maybe in setember?