Vanish Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TheCoolGuy123_5, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Offline

TheCoolGuy123_5

Plugin category: Admin

Suggested name: Vanish[something]

What I want: A plugin where typing /vanish makes it so you do /evanish too, therefore your nametag and essentials /list. So it hides you form /list and the tablist, and it also has no potion effects, no armor, no items, but when you vanish you see the ghost, and all people who have the perm. Also /vanish is a boolean

Ideas for commands:
    /vanish - Vanished yourself
    /vanish [player] - Vanish a player
    /vanishlist - List everyone that is vanished
    /vanishcheck - Check if your vanished
    Ideas for permissions:
    PluginName.vanish.self - Lets you vanish yourself
    PluginName.vanish.other - Vanish others
    PluginName.vanish.* - Vanish self and others
    PluginName.* - All perms
    PluginName.see - See everyone that is vanished (as a ghost)
    PluginName.Vanish.Essentials - If you have this, you can remove your self from essentials /list and tab list (uses essentials)
    When I'd like it by: As soon as you can

Also, if there is already a plugin that does this, please tell me. I haven't found one, and I really don't like VanishNoPacket (1. Doesn't hide from tab, 2. Its not working correctly, 3. I hate the effects)

2. Offline

04hockey

Don't know if it's even possible to hide someone from the online players list.

3. Offline

TheCoolGuy123_5

04hockey Essentials does, and another plugin does. Its possible.

4. Offline

Wolfey

It is possible, by doing this:
    Code:java
    1. player.hidePlayer(otherPlayerHere)

Benlewis9000 and 04hockey like this.
  5. Offline

TheCoolGuy123_5

6. Offline

kungfuko

Vanishnopacket does it

7. Offline

MrMdkrocks

VanishNoPacket, Essentials, You could always google something! :)

8. Offline

TheCoolGuy123_5

Did you not read?
    The bottom of it said "
    Also, if there is already a plugin that does this, please tell me. I haven't found one, and I really don't like VanishNoPacket (1. Doesn't hide from tab, 2. Its not working correctly, 3. I hate the effects)"

9. Offline

TheCoolGuy123_5

10. Offline

kungfuko

Then you did something wrong. My name is not from the tab when im in vanish. Best vanish plugin i know. What effects?

11. Offline

TheCoolGuy123_5

"My name is not from the tab"? No sense and
    I don't want any effects, maybe smoke/flames, and It doesn't hook into essentials, /list and /who from essentials still will say <players> out of <max> not <player>/<hidden> out of <max>

12. That is why there is a configuration for that? And as kungfuko, said, that when he uses VanishNoPacket and he's in vanish, it doesn't show his name on the tablist when he is vanished.

13. Offline

TheCoolGuy123_5

GravedigginSearchBar Could you help me get rid of the effects, and I want to make it so your hidden from essential's /list and /who!

14. Offline

TheCoolGuy123_5

15. Offline

bossomeness

Plugins (multiple) have already been created. You may have to be a little flexible.

16. Offline

Evinreeder

The essentials plugin can do this easily enough.

Permission nodes for vanish, with essentials:

essentials.vanish -Allows player to use /vanish
    essentials.vanish.effect -Allow users to see potion effects of vanished players.
    essentials.vanish.interact -Allows user to use commands which interact with a vanished player
    essentials.vanish.see -Allows you to see a vanished player

17. Offline

TheCoolGuy123_5

Its not hiding items, and non-staff members without essentials.vanish.effect are still seeing potion effects