USM's Bukkit Reviews - Horrible Programmers BEWARE!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by USM666, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

lol768

Yeah, that's my motivation for doing what I do. The donations and thanks make a real difference.

Jamboozlez likes this.
  2. Offline

theguynextdoor

Yes, the thanks you get is a real morale boost. That is why it is bad for a halfwit to go around thinking he can 'pass judgement' on plugins, accusing people of being horrible programmers while knowing sweet FA about the subject.

Jamboozlez and lol768 like this.
  3. Offline

Gravity

This is professional?
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlYnAHkShhs&t=1m30s

tyzoid, jorisk322, Sushi and 2 others like this.
  4. Offline

aeronetwork

Obviously you should test outdated plugins -.-

MrBluebear3 likes this.
  5. Offline

chaseoes

My plugin still hasn't been reviewed. :(

6. Offline

LaxWasHere

He doesn't have the knowledge to set it up properly.

tyzoid, JWhy, Sushi and 3 others like this.
  7. Offline

coldandtired

USM666 Can you show me on the doll where the nasty plugin dev touched you?

JWhy, Sushi, Cirno and 2 others like this.
  8. Offline

dark navi

Says he will do professional reviews,

says "fuck" dozens of times per video, talks in sill voices, and only shows black screen with white text the entire time.

This should be your profession.

tyzoid, JWhy, Cirno and 2 others like this.
  9. Offline

chakyl

The solution is simple; ignore him and don't link his videos because all that does is gives him views for his sub-par channel. Yes, he is an entitled brat, but calling him that isn't going to make anything better.

Simply deny his existence, and he will cease to exist.

MrBluebear3 likes this.
  10. Offline

Sushi

I'm glad no one watches his videos

tyzoid, hawkfalcon and Hoolean like this.
  11. Offline

USM666

You wish,you just really wish. :)

12. Offline

hatstand

Remove head from sphincter, then post.

To clarify, calling us arrogant and then declaring yourself the arbitrator of quality, combined with your attitude of insane entitlement (That we are here to serve your every whim, and that your time is worth so much more than ours), demonstrates a level of arrogance I have not encountered in a long time.

13. Offline

Necrodoom

prove it?

14. Offline

Codex Arcanum

Wait, hold up a second. Could it possibly be that some plugins out there don't look they were made by professionals because *gasp*, they weren't made by professionals? I'm not really interested in getting into a hug debate right now, but I think it is worth saying that most plugins on Bukkit do exactly what they say they do. If only professional programmers made Bukkit plugins, guess what, there wouldn't be many. That being said, until you can show me a useful plugin you wrote, you can leave off yelling at people for being bad programmers.

lol768, tyzoid, JWhy and 2 others like this.
  15. Offline

lol768

He lacks the required intellect to even consider contributing to the project or learning Java. Too much effort for somebody who can simply leach off the rest of the community while remaining arrogant about it and blaming developers for his own problems (I downloaded an inactive plugin that was meant an older version of Bukkit and it didn't work. Must be the developer's fault).

hawkfalcon and MrBluebear3 like this.
  16. Offline

Hoolean

USM666

You smell.

No more insults needed :p

17. Offline

Gravity

Unfortunately, the posts in this thread have gone from any sort of constructive criticism to flaming , and so I'm going to lock this. USM666 - I think you get the idea, people don't like it when you provoke those who are dedicating their free time willingly and outright call what they are doing 'horrible'. If, though, you feel like you have started a more professional version of this, and that your statements are no longer aggressive for no reason, feel free to open a new post.

tyzoid, JWhy, dark navi and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.