[Urgent] TileEntityChest Exception (Crashes) - Constant! Paying

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MikeA, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MikeA

I've been getting an error that causes my server to crash. Before, this happened only every few hours, now this happens every few minutes, and makes my server unplayable.
    This just started happening real bad, and I've not edited any plugins or any files whatsoever since.
    -

I'll donate $5 to someone with a useful answer or fix for this.

2. Offline

Acrobot

What CraftBukkit version are you running? I believe that this was fixed in some recent update (before 1240)

3. Offline

MikeA

I am using 1185, the 1200~+ builds were causing a bunch of errors so I just backed up to the old one, I'll try out a newer build then.

4. Offline

Acrobot

Try the new ones - if they won't work, you'll have to wait for more recent version, as the bug occurs in vanilla MC 1.8

5. Offline

MikeA

Alright, it seems that updating to 1240 and updating logblock to the latest rb fixed the problem, but there's a few things spamming the console every few seconds to a minute.

This spams the console every few (2-10) seconds, with blocks such as stone, chests, logs, etc.
    [​IMG]

Then, this error occurs with LogBlock randomly, nothing seems to trigger it.
    [​IMG]

6. Offline

Acrobot

7. Offline

MikeA

Yes, I've fixed the LogBlock issue partly already, not a big deal anyways.

Why does it say "Attempted to place a block entity @...", when noone is online to place a block? Pretty odd if noone is on and something is placing a block, eh? Inside unloaded chunks also.

Anyways, seems like everything is working alright now, thanks for the help.
    I'll test out Chunkster, never used it before as I haven't had a need to.

Thanks for the quick replies also, I appreciate it.. [sheep]

8. Offline

Acrobot

Attempted to place - it just means that when loading a chunk, you load blocks one by one. If something happens (for example, furnaces feeling adventurous and wanting to be smoothstone), the error shows up.
    The "person", who attempted to place the block was chunk loader.

Also - no problem, however I'm going to sleep now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.