[Urgent] Loading NBT data || Server Crashing

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Myntekt, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Myntekt

Hello,
    So I have a minecraft server since 29th Juny, with a lot of worlds and plugins, hosted by Verygames.net

Today I was on the server, and it was lagging a bit, and suddently it crashed because of a NBT error.

http://pastebin.com/tT5qagwn

I tried restarting it sometimes and it kept crashing, so I searched on google about the NBT data error and I found out it was a chunk error. So I joined the server without anyone on, and it didn't crash (I suppose because noone was in the chunk with the error), but suddently some players started to join and it crashed. After that I started the server in white-list:eek:n and went through all the coordinates where the players were when the server crashed. I found out the world and the coordinates, teleported to it and the server crashed again. "[EntityPlayer['KingOfHunting'/1094, l='PVE', x=814.50, y=63.00, z=1062.50](KingOfHunting at 814.5,63.0,1062.5)]"

So what did I do? I downloaded the world and tried running on singleplayer, teported to that coordinates and it worked. After that on a server hosted on my computer without any plugins (just multiverse, with the same files as the server hosted on verygames) and it worked again. Nothing crashed, the world loaded and all is working fine.

So my question are:
    1. How can I fix this?
    2. Why does a chunk crash on a server with a lot of plugins but not on a server without them?

2. Offline

MrGhetto

3. Offline

Myntekt

Have you heard what I said? It works on my computer's server / singleplayer, just not on the Hosted server.
    By the way, how should I run that .bat with FilleZilla? I can't run .bat files with it

4. Offline

Bobcat00

Assuming you're running the exact same server .jar on your PC and the hosted server, it would seem that there is an error in that chunk, and it's causing problems for one of your plugins. You could try to isolate which plugin it is, or you could try doing what MrGhetto suggested.

An alternative is to just delete the .mca file containing that chunk. You can figure out which file it is at http://dinnerbone.com/minecraft/tools/coordinates/

Jade likes this.
  5. Offline

Jade

Locked. We don't support offline mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.