Solved [Urgent Help Needed] Is this Possible?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by creepers84, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

creepers84

To have a plugin where you do a command and within a radius that player only see's all blocks in that radius to be glass. Then wherever you look a wool block moves around. Wherever they look the wool block goes with the eyepoint. Then when that player right clicks they tp to the wool block. Then all blocks are restored to the original and not glass. It would be really good if someone could supply me with code in order to do this. I do know that most people will say 'You need to learn it' But I don't have much time and I already know about this anyway. I will also set any person that gives me code as a contributor to my upcoming project =D Thankyou - creepers84

2. Offline

TomTheDeveloper

Hmmm, i think this would be possible, because with minecrafthack clients, you can also through blocks, to find diamonds.

But i think you should make a client, not a plugin, but you can do it with a sort of client i think

3. Offline

creepers84

Thanks for the reply but I am not making a client. I am looking to make a plugin and for anyone that could give me some code?

4. Offline

GodzOfMadness

creepers84 Try doing it yourself and if you are stuck then show what you got and we can help you along the way. We are not going to supply you code just because "You don't have much time"

5. Offline

Rprrr

creepers84
    Very possible, use player.sendBlockChange(..).

6. Offline

creepers84

I do know what your trying to say. I would also like to point out , the next part of the paragraph does include the reason why I do not have much time. So before you make sarcastic comments like the one you just posted think about your actions. - creepers84 :p

Yup I know about player.sendBlockChange thanks =D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  7. Offline

GodzOfMadness

creepers84 i suggest trying before asking for help. When you mean paragraph you mean the next sentence stating that you will give credit? I don't like how you just come on the forum saying "Hey i want this but i don't have any time to work on it so could anyone give me code?" You should show some effort next time

8. Offline

TomTheDeveloper

Oh, nice, could you put your code (the part about what here is going on, on this forum thread, then i can also see how you should do this, i am very interested

9. Offline

creepers84

I cannot put too much time into this project as I am very busy. I'm sorry that you felt the need to talk about why you are not satisfied with this post. I totally understand where you are coming from. But if anyone could supply me with code (AS A HINT) or bukkit page, that would be useful. Thankyou =D

10. Offline

DemmyDemon

Doing "wool block at crosshair" serverside will be pretty intensive in the sendBlockChange() department and be VERY sensitive to lag.
    There is already a crosshair, why make a new one?

Anyway, figuring out where a player is looking is sort of trivial, and if you leave out the wooly crosshair you can just react to right click rather than constantly scanning for where the player is looking.

11. Offline

creepers84

Fantastic advice Thankyou Very much =D!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.