URGENT HELP NEEDED ESSENTIALS!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by gmaguitar01, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

gmaguitar01

I Have Essentials, EssentialsGroupManager, and EssentialsBridge installed and I configured them all according to the tutorials on the Essentials wiki but I cannot get anything to work, I can't even use the /rules command, can't create sign shops or anything

Please Help

2. Offline

Killie01

hmm.....
    can you show the config files by pasting pastebin links?
    would be nice

3. Offline

gmaguitar01

4. Offline

Andre_9796

the - has to be under the i in permissions. should look like
    Code:
    permissions:
        - example.example

5. Offline

gmaguitar01

uugh...that's how the file came generated from the plugin

the only thing that began to work was groupmanager, still cant use any essentials plugins

Correction: groupmanager still does not work, I have access to the commands but I can't promote add or abything

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  6. Offline

valdark

Reading that Bukkit 677 broke GroupManager... also having this issue

7. Offline

shadow85

If you aren't using Notepad++ it'll mess up the config files. If you are using Notepad++ and haven't set tab to 4 space it'll mess up the config files. So, get Notepadd++ (its free) if you don't have it and then on the top bar click settings -> Preferences -> Language Menu/Tab Settings and at the bottom right, click the box that says replace by space. And that should help.

8. Offline

gmaguitar01

I figured it out, for some reason if I had any name other than mine in the users.yml it wouldn't work. But I could promote in game but if I restarted the server with new names on the list it wouldn't work again :/ I updated bukkit and it works fine now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.