Update a Plugin+Add more On to it.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BappleCraftColt, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Offline

BappleCraftColt

I Need this plugin updated to 1.5.2 :D
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/voidtospawn/
    +
    I Need Multi World Support added..
    So like
    When they Fall Down the void they Land In Survival World spawn...
    When I Like It by?
    A Week or so :D
    Thanks for reading!

2. Offline

Adriani6

Sadly, there's no source code.

3. Offline

Gamecube762

This plugin is simple to remake, especially since the main idea was as simple as the name. I can make this, PM me if you have any details you want me to do.

-----Edit-----
    I was able to remake the plugin within a few minutes, but I found that the Plugin developers were still active and that the plugin works on 1.5, it doesn't need to be updated every MC update since it doesn't break after every update. There are also multiple other plugins that can do the same thing: Inception, VoidWarp...

4. Offline

45zeldafan

Decompile?

timtower likes this.
  5. Offline

comexpert

I will now start to make it !!!

6. Offline

Ivan

Its under the GNU public license: "Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed."

7. Offline

45zeldafan

Who cares about a GNU licence. What is the author going to do, SUE US? No bukkit plugin dev is going to sue you.

8. Offline

Ivan

It's not about legal actions. It's about respect for the original developer.

9. Offline

45zeldafan

You sir do not know me ;)

timtower likes this.
  10. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

BappleCraftColt Why don't you ask the original developer for these functions?