[UNSUPPORTED][TP] Warpz0r v1.4.2 - Multiworld Warp and Home plugin [1317]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Drakia, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Drakia

Warpz0r - Yet another warp and home plugin! Now with iConomy support!
    Version: 1.4.2
    CraftBukkit: 1317

Plugin Dependencies:
    Any SuperPerms handler, as well as Permissions 2.x/3.x (Optional)
    Register (Optional, will allow any Economy plugin to be used)

=============
    Description
    =============
    Yet another warp and home plugin.
    I didn't think there were quite enough warp and home plugins out there, so I decided to write my own for my server.
    Added basic iConomy support for /home /warp and /sethome

Download (Direct JAR): http://thedgtl.net/bukkit/Warpz0r.jar
    Source: https://github.com/TheDgtl/Warpz0r

=============
    Installation
    =============
    Copy Warpz0r.jar to the plugins/ folder
    After the initial run it will create a Warpz0r folder with the config file in it. Edit the config file to your liking then run "reload" in the CraftBukkit terminal.

=============
    Features
    =============
    This plugin supports warping/homing between multiple worlds.
    You only have one "home," so if you are in one world and your home is in another, you will warp to your "home" world if you use /home
    Permissions plugin is used if installed, otherwise goes based on isOp().
    Will import your existing homes and warps if you place homes.txt/warps.txt file into the plugins/Warpz0r/ folder
    Ability to disable inter-world warp
    iConomy 5.x support (DOES NOT SUPPORT ICONOMY 6.x)

=============
    Commands
    =============
    /warp <name> - Warp yourself to specified warp point
    /warpto <player> <name> - Warp target player to specified warp point
    /listwarps - List all available warps
    /setwarp <name> - Create a named warp at your current location
    /setwarp <name> <cost> - Create a named warp at your current location with the specified cost to use it.
    /removewarp <name> - Removes a named warp
    /home - Warp to your set home
    /home <player> - Warp to a specified players home
    /sethome - Sets your home
    /sethome <player> - Set a specified players home
    /clearhome <player> - Clear a players home
    /wz compass - Set your compass to point to your home
    /wz compass <warp> - Set your compass to point to <warp>
    /wz compass reset - Set your compass to point to spawn

=============
    Configuration
    =============
    useiconomy - Set to "true" to use iConomy
    sethomecost - The cost to use /sethome
    warpcost - The cost to use /warp
    homecost - The cost to use /home
    setwarpcost - The cost to use /setwarp
    removewarpcost - The cost to use /removewarp
    noPrefix - Set to "true" to disable "[Warpz0r]" prefix for player messages
    bedhome - Set to true to allow players with warpz0r.bedhome permissions to set home on entering a bed

=============
    Permissions
    =============
    Code:
    warpz0r.use: Allow full use of Warpz0r warping commands
        warpz0r.use.warp: Allow use of warping functionality)
            warpz0r.warp: Allow use of /warp <warp> (default: op)
            warpz0r.set: Allow use of /setwarp <warp> (default: op)
            warpz0r.setcost: Allow use of /setwarp <warp> <cost> (default: op)
            warpz0r.remove: Allow use of /removewarp <warp> (default: op)
            warpz0r.list: Allow use of /listwarps (default: op)
            warpz0r.worldwarp: Allow warping between worlds (default: op)
        warpz0r.use.home: Allow use of home commands
            warpz0r.sethome: Allow use of /sethome (default: true)
            warpz0r.home: Allow use of /home (default: true)
            warpz0r.worldhome: Allow teleporting between worlds during /home  (default: true)
            warpz0r.bedhome: Allow use of a bed setting players home (default: true)
        warpz0r.use.compass: Allow use of compass commands
            warpz0r.compasshome: Allow use of /wz compass (default: true)
            warpz0r.compassreset: Allow use of /wz compass reset (default: true)
            warpz0r.compasswarp: Allow use of /wz compass <warp> (default: op)

warpz0r.admin: Allow use of admin commands
        warpz0r.admin.warpto: Allow use of /warpto <player> <warp> (default: op)
        warpz0r.admin.sethome: Allow use of /sethome <player> (default: op)
        warpz0r.admin.home: Allow use of /home <player> (default: op)
        warpz0r.admin.clearhome: Allow use of /clearhome [player] (default: op)

warpz0r.free: All warpz0r commands are free
        warpz0r.free.warp: Don't charge for /warp (default: op)
        warpz0r.free.setwarp: Don't charge for /setwarp (default: op)
        warpz0r.free.removewarp: Don't charge for /removewarp (default: op)
        warpz0r.free.sethome: Don't charge for /sethome (default: op)
        warpz0r.free.home: Don't charge for /home (default: op)
        warpz0r.free.bedhome: Don't charge on bed usage setting home (default: op)

** Note on Permissions 2.x/3.x: If you are using Perms 2/3, you MUST specify the child nodes individually,
    as Perms 2/3 are not SuperPerms compatible, they do not support the permissions hierarchy defined in plugin.yml
    =============
    F.A.Q.
    =============
    Q) Why don't beds show animation?
    A) Iunno, ask Notch.

Q) Can you add private warps?
    A) Iunno, as... Oh wait, this one's on me. This isn't the type of plugin Warpz0r is meant to be, and it's probably never going to support private /hidden warps.

Q) I'm giving my users warpz0r.use but they can't use /warp, why not?
    A) Permissions 2.x/3.x do not support the hierarchy structure in plugin.yml (They don't support perms in plugin.yml at all) so you must define every node for them.

=============
    Changes
    =============
    [Version 1.4.2]
    - Prefer SuperPerms over PermsBridge
    - Register support instead of iConomy
    [Version 1.4.1]
    - Stupid iConomy.
    [Version 1.4.0]
    - Implemented SuperPerms. This includes a perms overhaul, please re-do your permissions.
    - Fixed teleporting to unloaded chunks
    - Fixed iConomy error when 6.x is installed
    [Version 1.3.1]
    - Fixed location saving on bedhome
    [Version 1.3.0]
    - Added /home <player>
    - Added /sethome <player>
    - Added ability to set home on entering a bed
    - New config options:
    - bedhome
    - New Permissions:
    - warpz0r.bedhome
    - warpz0r.free.bedhome
    - warpz0r.admin.home
    - warpz0r.admin.sethome
    [Version 1.2.4]
    - Updated for iConomy 5.x
    [Version 1.2.3]
    - Added noPrefix config option
    [Version 1.2.2]
    - Added /clearhome [Player]
    - Made /warpto and /clearhome allow partial names
    [Version 1.2.1]
    - Forgot to check to make sure the player supplied a warp name
    [Version 1.2.0]
    - Added Free permissions
    - Added per-warp costs
    [Version 1.1.1]
    - Updated to latest RB
    [Version 1.1.0]
    - Changed version numbering
    - Changed method used to hook plugins
    - Updated iConomy support.
    [Version 1.09]
    - Added "/wz compass" "/wz compass reset" and "/wz compass <warp>"
    [Version 1.08]
    - /listwarps is now alphabetical
    [Version 1.07]
    - More iConomy costs
    - Fixed a reference to Tombstone
    [Version 1.06]
    - Small permissions handling update
    - Updated to iConomy 4.x
    - Warplist now shows proper case
    [Version 1.05]
    - Tweaked permission handling
    - Warp names are no longer case sensitive.
    [Version 1.04]
    - Added iConomy support
    - Added a function to handle messaging the player, now only the "[Warpz0r]" text is colored
    [Version 1.03]
    - Fixed disallowing teleport between worlds, was always returning false.
    [Version 1.02]
    - Remove long constructor
    - Fixed Permission handling, works with /pr now
    - Ability to disable inter-world warping
    [Version 1.01]
    - Changed permission handling to send "Permission Denied" messages
    - Prepended "[Warpz0r]" to all messages sent to player
    [Version 1.00]
    - Initial Release

Baghtal, _Robert, Brain and 1 other person like this.
  2. Offline

Nima304

Any way to make a usergroup immune to the prices set? I want to give my VIP members free /home and /sethome, but can't find a way around it.

3. Offline

Drakia

[Version 1.1.0]
    - Changed version numbering
    - Changed method used to hook plugins
    - Updated iConomy support.

4. Offline

Drakia

Updated to build 600!

5. Offline

UndeadLex

Any way of having "secret" warps? Like... warps that don't appear on the list?

6. Offline

Drakia

@UndeadLex Nope. Warping is more of an admin/mod tool than meant for users.

7. Offline

Eddie Diller

Has warpz0r been updated to work with 1.4 yet?

8. Offline

StreetPreacher

Curious about this myself, as I am looking for an alternative to multihomes.

9. Offline

piousminion

Anyone else have issues where "/home" used on a world/map where no home is set, causes the player to teleport to a seemingly random location? I say 'seemingly random' as I'm assuming they warp to the same coords as their home on the default map.

I'm using an older version compatible with 556, but there is no mention of this in the changelog.

10. Offline

Drakia

There were no API changes so I'm assumin it works with the latest RB. As for /home in a dif world, there is only one home per user, not one per world.

11. Offline

Noctis Akatsuki

Hey there Drakia. I have been using the MultipleHomes plugin for my server, but since it doesnt seem to get updated anymore, I am considering trying out yours over the others, most because I know you are a good plugin developer.

Just a quick question, that setwarp command. Is that a point that a op/admin can set, which everyone can /warp too? Or does it work like personal homes, where only the people that have created the warp zones, can port to them?

And since the MultipleHomes plugin does not seem to get updated, is there any chance you might take up on this? And add the feature to this plugin ?

Regards,

John

12. Offline

Drakia

@Noctis Akatsuki Warps can be created by anybody with warpz0r.setwarp and used by anybody with warpz0r.warp, they're not private.
    As for multiple homes, my personal opinion on the matter (And how this plugin will stay) is that every user should only have one home, not one home per world.

13. Offline

Scyfi

Drakia having an issue on my server for people using /home are warping to a void death because the chunk where /sethome is at is missing. Usually occurs right after a person dies and is sent to spawn, then they /home back. Logging back in and out doesn't seem to fix it. It's as if the chunk is not loading properly before they get there. It is fixable if the person is away from the chunk and then another person goes to the area and loads the chunk. No console errors. working with the cb621.

14. Offline

Drakia

@Scyfi Well that's an odd one, they shouldn't die even if the chunk takes a while to load. Are they in the same world as their home? I guess i could add a loadChunk call before I teleport them...

15. Offline

Scyfi

@Drakia Yeah only one world. I have tried to test it over and over to repeat the glitch but it's very random. May just be when the server lags, I am not sure. It's pretty rare and only happened maybe 3 times, just wanted to bring it to your attention in case others are experiencing the same thing.

16. Offline

koneko

@Drakia
    I recently updated my server to the newest recc'd build CB617. I also updated my plugins and copied over the db files for warps and homes to the new folder and confirmed all settings in config. My issue is that I have renamed the world and now nothing works. I am able to list the warps, but they don't actually work. I'm pretty sure this is related to changing the world name, but I cannot access the db files to investigate.

Would love your help! Thank you.

17. Offline

Drakia

The database files are plaintext. The problem is you changed your world name, which isn't something many plugins will handle gracefully. You'll need to go into the .db files and change the last entry in each like to your new world name.

18. Offline

GossamerSolid

Is the /sethome command eventually going to change the player's spawn? I used to use the MyHome plugin, but it didn't get updated for 1.4. Loving this plugin so far.

19. Offline

koneko

That's what I figured. I thought I'd already tried plaintext, but perhaps I missed something! Got it accessed and changing them now. Thanks for the reply!

20. Offline

Drakia

@GossamerSolid A home is separate from spawn in my mind, so that will not be implemented.
    @koneko Glad you sorted it out :)

21. Offline

GossamerSolid

Ok, but would you be able to add it in as an optional feature. It would pretty much complete this mod. I'd rather not have a plugin for Spawn Location, Public Teleports and another for Private Teleports.

22. Offline

koneko

@Drakia I spoke too soon! I changed the world name wherever it appeared (didn't touch anything else) to match the new world and saved the files. Loading up the server I now get two messages of "Invalid warp." right after the plugin finds the Permissions plugin and loads. I wonder what else there might be?

I'm wondering if this error is also related to your plugin as other incidences of it appear to be related to teleportation.

Code:
    13:55:59 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Ent
    ity is already tracked!
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Entity is already tracked!
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityTracker.a(EntityTracker.java:72)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityTracker.a(EntityTracker.java:62)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityTracker.a(EntityTracker.java:51)
            at net.minecraft.server.WorldManager.a(WorldManager.java:17)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.b(World.java:750)
            at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.b(WorldServer.java:94)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.a(World.java:1590)
            at net.minecraft.server.Chunk.d(Chunk.java:470)
            at net.minecraft.server.ChunkProviderServer.c(ChunkProviderServer.java:7
    5)
            at net.minecraft.server.PlayerInstance.<init>(PlayerInstance.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.PlayerManager.a(PlayerManager.java:37)
            at net.minecraft.server.PlayerManager.a(PlayerManager.java:76)
            at net.minecraft.server.PlayerManager.c(PlayerManager.java:132)
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.b(ServerConfiguration
    Manager.java:111)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:268)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:198)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:72)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)

23. Offline

Drakia

@koneko The "Invalid Warp" is only called if the amount of arguments is no longer 6 in the warps.db file. Are you sure you didn't accidentally delete a colon or argument?
    As for that error, I think it has to do with a bug introduced in the 1.4 moveover as I never saw it during 1.3, it will hopefully be fixed in the next RB.

24. Offline

jin hong ji

it would be cool if you could set the cost for each warp so that different warps cost different amounts.

25. Offline

RustyDagger

Would it be possibal to have per warp costs because i want to charge my players 5$ to warp to the city But I cant have them trapped inside the noobbox and not able to get out because they have no money so i need a free warp just outside the box then they will have to walk to the city.

Yes yes i know i'm back using it I missed it :) cause it is simple and it never causes problems.

26. Offline

koneko

When I saw the number of "world" names to replace, I just copied all text as-is to MS Word, did a search-replace for it to the new replacement world and finished. From there I copied the changed text back in and saved. No manual adjustments other than copying and pasting. I've since tested the warps in world and all are good that I have found. Can't speak for everyone's /home points (as they haven't all tested 'em that I'm aware), but so far so good otherwise. As to the error, I removed all plugins and returned them in one-by-one, loading up the server and testing multiple warps in between each one to see what might be causing that error. I was only able to reproduce it one time, so not really sure WHAT was causing it! XD

Either way, for now things are looking better aside from still receiving the "invalid warp" error message.

27. Offline

Drakia

@koneko Could you post the two db files so I can see what's causing the invalid warp?

28. Offline

leetgamer

I don't mean to come bother you on another one of your plugins, but for some reason it looks like all my homes and warps don't work. When I do the command /home or /warp <warp> I'm told that the warp doesn't exist or the home doesn't exist. The /listwarps clearly lists a long line of warps though.
    CB617 permissions 2.5.5; Warpz0r 1.1.1

29. Offline

Drakia

/listwarps will list warps on a world that's not loaded, have you changed your world name?

30. Offline

leetgamer

Yes :( to make it shorter.. is there a way to change the database to comply with that?

31. Offline

Drakia

Hand-edit the file, replace the old worldname (Last entry in each line) with the new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.