[UNSUPPORTED] [MISC] ExcessLapis

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by cppchriscpp, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

cppchriscpp

This plugin has been superceded by another plugin that does all of this and more.

see here

2. Going to test this out.
    i haven't even found 1 ore yet, didnt know they only drop 1 D:

Edit: Tested on C-Bukkit v73
    No bugs. [​IMG] Great plugin

3. Offline

Noppoly

Hey, this is pretty cool. Maybe I'll use this. :eek:

4. Offline

SeeD419

I have yet to find a single block of lapis...

5. Offline

smartaleq

Thanks for this plugin, while I won't use the actual plugin on my server, the source code was far valuable for learning hooks that the sampleplugin didn't have.

6. Offline

EvilSeph

7. Offline

Herr Riz

Discontinued? What? My users and I love this plugin.

8. Offline

cppchriscpp

Notch is going to implement basically this exact functionality into the next server build, if my information is correct. If anything goes wrong between now and then I will attempt to fix it if the time arises, but after that there is absolutely no point in my maintaining this plugin. Edit: Do not use this plugin.

Edit: Did a little research; it's actually already true for single player; SMP still drops only one though.
    "Initially, it only dropped one dye per block. Jens Bergensten acknowledged that the ore was too rare[1] and increased the drop rate to 4-8 in the 1.2_02 update. However, due to a bug SMP servers still only drop one dye." -- minecraftwiki.net

9. Offline

Herr Riz

Oh, wow. Well, if that's the case, thanks for giving us this much-needed boost before Notch did.

10. Offline

TnT

That's too bad, I liked this plugin. The Mojang provided server hasn't fixed this yet.

11. Offline

cppchriscpp

Please read this post a little better. The plugin should work fine with the most recent versions. (It uses no commands, so no updates are necessary.) I just said I will update it if someone breaks it before Mojang updates the server software. I am not sure what you are upset over; there should be no problems.

12. Offline

Nevlic

Sadly looks like Bukkit broke it, not sure if you can do anything if the event cannot be passed.
    BlockDrops gives me this error too.

13. Offline

cppchriscpp

I stand thoroughly corrected. I'll see what I can do about it in a few days if I find enough free time to not spend doing more important things. For now use an earlier version of bukkit if you want this.

14. Offline

GDorn

15. Offline

subarct1c

I'm getting the following error running CraftBukkit build 239.

Code:
    Feb 4, 2011 11:06:56 AM org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager callEvent
    SEVERE: Could not pass event BLOCK_DAMAGED to ExcessLapis
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.<init>(IIB)V
            at com.bukkit.cppchriscpp.ExcessLapis.ExcessLapisBlockListener.onBlockDamage(ExcessLapisBlockListener.java:42)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$18.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:210)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:60)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:213)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:355)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(SourceFile:232)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:71)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:104)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:283)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:209)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:512)
    Feb 4, 2011 11:06:57 AM org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager callEvent
    SEVERE: Could not pass event BLOCK_DAMAGED to ExcessLapis
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.<init>(IIB)V
            at com.bukkit.cppchriscpp.ExcessLapis.ExcessLapisBlockListener.onBlockDamage(ExcessLapisBlockListener.java:42)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$18.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:210)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:60)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:213)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:355)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(SourceFile:232)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:71)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:104)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:283)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:209)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:512)

16. Offline

cppchriscpp

The plugin is DISCONTINUED. It does NOT WORK WITH RECENT VERSIONS and NEVER WILL.

Use the other plugin suggested by one of the above posters which is also referenced in the only part of the main post that is not crossed out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.