[UNSOLVED]Please help me with the flying bug that my friend made ​​me!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Huntiz, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xTrollxDudex

Samthelord1
    That's what I thought too, what's wrong with normal flying though?

2. Does it look like I'm answering the question? No.
    I don't want to be here, but I'm here to reply to your comments. I originally came here to help him but I saw the messy code and I told him in the comment that it's confusing. By confusing I meant it was messy but I guess you misunderstood.

3. Offline

Huntiz

xTrollxDudex But I do not want normal flying, I want Superman Style Flying.

4. Offline

Pawnguy7

I don't get the concept of vines or superman style flying. Is it a contrail of sorts?

5. Offline

jayfella

are you trying to get something to follow behind the player, like "fake" trails? e.g. like a jet.

6. Huntiz Be aware PlayerMoveEvent fires a helluvalot' so it could massive lag on your server. Also when do they vines get cleared? Isn't there any easier ways of making people fly anyway 0.0
    P.S. It would be nice if this topic got back on track.

7. Offline

Huntiz

Pawnguy7 I want to make a server with heroes, so I want to add it.

jayfella You could say that, just that I'm trying to make Superman Style Flying.
    BorisTheTerrible I do not care with what it will be, I want a style similar to Superman Flying, with the body.

8. Offline

foodyling

JPG2000 Or you know, if there is no helmet it returns null and would throw errors if you tried getType() :x

9. Offline

Huntiz

foodyling Thank you for responding bro, but it is also possible some help please?

10. Offline

foodyling

Huntiz I don't really understand what it's supposed to be doing, if you could explain in thorough detail I could help.

11. Offline

Huntiz

foodyling I have already explained, but I think there is no point to explain again. So I'll tell you that, I want to make the Style Flying of Superman, that flying with the body.

What can I do with it? I want to make a server with superheroes, and in it the Superman.

12. Offline

foodyling

What the heck is the flying style of superman, you can't explain that? ._.

13. Offline

Huntiz

foodyling Flying with the body, the body looks like he is lies like that.
    [​IMG]

14. Offline

Samthelord1

Not wanting to start any agro arguments, but can you be a bit more polite? You'll be respected more.

15. Offline

Huntiz

Samthelord1 Sorry, I just do not know what to say after what happened here.

16. Offline

foodyling

Samthelord1 There's no way to do that unless you're fine with the sleeping animation (upside down though)

17. Offline

Samthelord1

18. Offline

JPG2000

xTrollxDudex foodyling I know what checking for null DOES, but I dont know why you have it there if on the next line it checks for helemt.

19. Offline

xTrollxDudex

JPG2000
    Check if there is a helmet at all. If there is then check the type.
    Huntiz
    Honestly this is very confusing. Climbing vines to fly makes you look absolutely retarded, not superman style

20. Offline

JPG2000

xTrollxDudex LOL. Yes, I get what the null check does, but why does it matter if its there? Right below it checks for a type.

21. Offline

xTrollxDudex

JPG2000
    You can't get the type of an item that isn't there

22. Offline

JPG2000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.