Unbreakable Obsidian(or any block)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Dini123, Jan 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dini123

I'm looking for a plugin that makes it so that obsidian cannot be broken by a player using a diamond pickaxe. I have a plugin that enables the use of tnt on obsidian so it takes 5 hits for the obsidian to break. I really would like that to be the only way possible for the obsidian to break. Please help running spigot 1.16.4

2. Offline

Julcraft14

Hey Ill send you the plugin in 20 minutes
    There will be a Config to type in wich Block should be protectet an if you want to sed a message if somebody tryes to destroy it

Hey to add Blocks to the cannot be broken list type /blockbreak <Block>
    To remove go to the config and delete the Block you want:
    But be careful normal block can be desteued by exploionso Please reply if you habe got question

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2021
  3. Offline

Dini123

Thank you so much! I will let you know how it works :)

Its working great I appreciate it so much man, but would there be any way to add a permission so that someone can break the blocks that arent allowed to be broken? Also i'm thinking about if when theyre building their base they misplace an obsidian it will be kind of inconvenient for them to have to blow it up.. what can we do about this? Maybe if they place it they can destroy it but noone else?? Sorry for asking for so much

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2021
  4. Offline

Julcraft14

That was just a prototype and ill add the permission breakblock.break
    if thats ok .
    And Ill try to fix it.
    How much playeres should be on the server ?
    Lg Julcraft14

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  5. Offline

Dini123

Hey I PM'd you earlier giving you more specific deatils :) here's the Pm I sent, and sure that permission would be great
    i'm having so many good ideas for the plugin, like it could be my all in one raid system pretty much if there was a way to make it so that the selected blocks can only be broken by the player who places them, but is there any way for you to add support for my clans plugin? So that other clan members can break each others blocks as well if they are in the same clan? https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/clans-clan-system-1-7-1-16.22304/ There is my clans plugin thank you so much

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Dini123 There is no reason for a PM, thread exists for a reason.

7. Offline

Julcraft14

Yeah ill try whats the name of your server
    But i think to make it connectable i need more time
    In which country do you live so i can balance my time.
    I live in Germany

@timtower Is it ok to invite him to my discord so we can talk together?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2021
  8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

No, there is no reason to do that.

9. Offline

Dini123

That's totally fine we can continue the conversation here. the name of the server is SlickMC, and that is totally fine man take as much time as you need! I live in the USA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.