Solved Ultimate hub

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Scorpionvssub, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scorpionvssub

Im using ultimate hub v1.0 now i know there are much later versions of this but tried those and it didnt fix my problem.

When you log in you get 2 items, a server selector and the player hider.

I have a custom item called explosive blocks which adds an item to your inventory block is configurable aswell as location, i also have the echo pets with the bone selector, now comes the issue..

If i turn ultimate hub off it shows the inventory in(not counting the 0 stuff) from left to right 2nd slot and 5th slot are the explosive block and the bone. with ultimate hub first slot on the far left is the selector and 3rd is the player visibility thing. BUT the annoying thing is...when ultimate hub is on, the block and the bone are gone, and the selector are there, before i tried ulti hub(newest/latest) it did have all 4 no problem didnt even change a thing when adding the explosive blocks...now however in any version... it messes that up and either we have no selector and the explosive block and echo pet selekter OR we dont have those but can switch servers via compass... any one familiar with this or have an idea?

Edit: Solved it.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  2. Offline

pie_flavor

@Scorpionvssub In Thread tools, right above your post, please change the tag from Plugin Help to Solved.

3. Offline

Scorpionvssub

ahhh there...was trying to find it hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.