Uhm... this is unreasonable.

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by rtainc, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

rtainc

EvilSeph TnT He is claiming that, because I didn't fix a bug fast enough, my life will be "hell" and threatens spam and false advertising... he also says that he has been banned 6 times, plus an IP ban. You guys should do something about this.
    [​IMG]

jtjj222 likes this.
  2. Offline

skipperguy12

Oh...wow...

That's a threat, and needs to be handled right away. I wouldnt worry, he's probably just a random kid pretending to be able to avoid bans (which is easily possible, even for an up ban, but this kid seems too dumb to know how). Don't worry, a moderator or admin will handle this.

3. Offline

devilquak

rtainc

Just keep deleting those comments when they pop up, and ignore anything further than he says. Once he sees that all he can do is post petty comments that are quickly removed, he'll get bored quickly -- the fun for him is when he gets to you, when you allow him to anger you and become a nuisance in your mind. If you take that away, he'll stop having fun and will just stop doing on his own.

4. Offline

rtainc

Yeah, but I don't want him to go off doing this to other devs as well.

5. Offline

devilquak

Yes, which is why, probably regardless of what you do, he'll most likely be IP-banned by Curse or the Bukkit staff. At least if you follow what I outlined above, he should tucker out on annoying you particularly.

6. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Hi rtainc

I handled your report pretty quick after I saw it. If he comes back again, let me know. I'm also going to shuffle this topic over to the BukkitDev feedback forum.

jtjj222 and dark_hunter like this.
  7. Offline

kreashenz

I find this person absolutely stupid. The Staff of Bukkit/BukkitDev would know how to ban an idiots IP.. This kid is just another little skid, wanna-be hacker. He probably uses free-booter to "boot" people off.. (xD) I think the best you could do, is ignore his stupid comments, and just delete them.. The reason I put '(xD)' after it, is because it basically pings you, not boots. It's weak-as sh*t that about 7000 people use.

8. Offline

Gravity

Right..
    I'm going to lock this topic. I don't quite see the need for this to continue publicly.

muffinjello and lol768 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.