Solved Uggh.. Factions Problem

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Bar3lyBlind, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

Using Craftbukkit 1.2.5 R4.0
    Ok, so i have been making a lot of posts and this maybe my last one for a while... I'm having this factions problem.. Here is the video to explain it.. (btw, don't make fun of me -_-)

Plugins:
    EconomyPunga, GroupManager, AlphaChest, NoCheatPlus, WorldEdit, mcjobs, BOSEconomy, Vault, Multiverse-Core, BanHammer, WorldGuard, TopPVP, MineBackup, HeroicDeath, ReportRTS, HeroSpawn, Permissions, DailyBonus, HellsEdit, ScheduledAnnouncer2, GlobalShop, Votifier, mcMMO, SimpleHat, Essentials, RTest, ChestShop, EssentialsChat, Factions

2. Offline

MeesterWaffles

This happened to me. If you are using HeroChat or anything exept EssentialsChat or the other few plugins supported by Factions, delete Herochat.jar and replace it with essentialschat.jar That's what fixed it for me.

~~~

Explination: Herochat is not supported by Factions, and you get these weird letters appearing before / after the chat.

~~~

What is your serv ip?

3. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

Ok, i'm not using Herochat.. just one thing which is Essentialschat.
    IP:
    What's your iGN? (Server Is Whitelisted)

4. Offline

MeesterWaffles

Same as this.

5. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

Kk

You were whitelisted.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  6. Offline

MeesterWaffles

Session server is down atm so I cant join.

7. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

Failed To Verify Username.. Again

Me either :/

Should be working now?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

8. No matter what chatplugin you use you should have a config for the actual chatplugin as well where it "should" be possible to change the prefixes/suffixes. Check what it says in the config and see if you can't remove it there.

Also, try without any chat plugin at all first, just to be sure it's the chat plugin that is messing with it.

(Never written "chat plugin" so many times in one post before :p)

9. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

Yea it's the chat plugin but with group manager it has this for example '<The Creepah [Owner]Bar3lyBlind>'. There is 2 things i hate about it.
    1. I don't like the '<>'. I want ':' at the end.
    2. I want a space between [Owner] & Bar3lyBlind. It's not much of a big deal but it looks better.
    I just most want #1 Done.. I've been looking through Essentials Config, GroupManager Config, And Factions Config, but nothing..

10. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

11. Offline

Micro5

Can you please list your plugins that you have for the server?

12. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

Done.

13. Offline

Micro5

Try deleting "Vault" as that plugin goes with HeroChat.

14. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

Vault also goes with my Economy plugin tho.

15. Offline

Micro5

Alright,
    In that case, please whitelist me on your server so that I can check your issue out.

My IGN: M_i_c_r_o_5

16. Offline

Bar3lyBlind

Ok I will

You have been whitelisted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.