Two big problems

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MrGKanev, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrGKanev

Hi,
    Pleese help me with two big problems:
    1.The first is that i have MultiWorld and I want to be protected with Banana Project but they can greef and It isn't good for us [creeper].
    2.Whou can i do the premision set becous it's dificalt for me.I just want to have 3 ranks (User,VIP,Administator).How coud i do it and how can i make a person from user=>VIP and VIP<=User.
    Thanks for the help and I'm sorry if some words are wrong.MrGKanev, Bulgaria :D

2. Offline

Topbest65

1. Use WorldGuard to protect regions.
    2. Get PermissionsBukkit and create User Groups. They come default with 3 groups Admin, Mod, Default. So you can rename Mod for VIP.

If you want me to help you understand Permissions tell me. It's very simple and you can learn it in seconds.

3. Offline

Hadukun

Try going on youtube for it. That's where I learn't from :D

4. Offline

MrGKanev

I was with worldgard but i dosen't work for me :'(.They could greef any way.And i looked in youtube but nothing could help me ;(

5. Offline

Topbest65

Your not using World Guard Correctly. You need to know Cuboid. However Lets get into Permissions:

*PERMISSIONS*
    1. Download PermissionsBukkit Plugin.
    2. Install the Plugin.
    3. Open the the Permissions YML Config file with WordPad or anything thats not NotePad
    4. Try to understand the below:

*PERMISSIONS CONFIG*

groups:
    default:
    permissions:
    -example.permission.nodes: true
    inheritance:
    admin:
    permissions:
    permissions.*: true
    inheritance:
    VIP:
    permissions:
    inheritance:

Basically you assign Permission nodes under the Permissions section. I'm not willing to help anymore. Since not understanding this would be me repeating the same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.