Tree spirit challenge

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by AdmiralPWN, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AdmiralPWN

Plugin category: Mechanics

Minecraft version: 1.10.2

Suggested name: TreeSpiritChallenge

What I want: It's been awhile since i've played minecraft and their used to be mods/plugins to enforce the rules of the challenge on a server and im wondering if its possible to remake.

Rules of the challenge:http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...urvival-mode/297708-challenge-the-tree-spirit

Rules could be enforced with withering or poison when not touching a log of your tree checking if the log is connected with the tree heart and killing you and the tree when the heart is destroyed.

Ideas for commands: /tree, for starting the challenge and perhaps choosing the type of tree. /tree help for a summarization of the rules.

Ideas for permissions: player.treespirit for players that have started the challenge or player.oakspirit, player.birchspirit, if different log types can be done.

When I'd like it by: Anytime if its possible, I know it might be hard to do.

2. Offline

ipodtouch0218

@AdmiralPWN
    I may try this when I have time, doing another plugin right now.
    I've read up on Minecraft Forums on the rules... what should the countdown be for being dis-attached to your tree?

3. Offline

AdmiralPWN

@ipodtouch0218
    Sorry it has taken me so long to reply ill be more active from now on. I'd say making the cooldown pretty small like 1 second considering your never supposed to separate. Thank you for taking the time look into this.

4. Offline

JanTuck

How far can you go? How many players are doing this?

Sent from Tapatalk

5. Offline

AdmiralPWN

Well you can only stand on the roots of your tree so say if you wanted to mind you would build a path down for you to walk on. I don't know how many people are doing it anymore but it used to be super popular and their were plugins and mods made for but they aren't updated anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.