Filled TPGui Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by BlockHeads36, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BlockHeads36

Minecraft version: Minecraft 1.9.4

Plugin Name: TPGui

What I want: I would like a TP plugin that brings up a chest GUI with all the player heads on command. Clicking on a player sends them a request that they can accept or deny by command.

In the config file I would like to be able to edit the name of the GUI, the name colors of the heads, and the messages saying they accepted it, rejected it, or got a request.

Also! I do not want the size of the GUI giant, I would like it just a normal chest.

Commands:
    /tp > Brings up the chest GUI of all online players even if teleporting is disabled for them, clicking on one instantly teleports you to them.

/tpa > Brings up the chest GUI of all online players that have teleporting enabled clicking on one sends a teleport request to them.

/tptoggle > Turns of teleportation requests off and on.

/tpdeny and /tpaccept > Denys the latest request or Accepts it.

Permissions: tpagui.tp > /tp (other commands given to players by default)

When I'd like it by: Whenever is possible. Thanks :D

2. Offline

MCMastery

I'll do this.

Is it ok if, instead of /tp and /tpa, there is just /tpgui, so this does not conflict with Essentials (a very common plugin)?

In the GUI, if I did /tpgui, there would be a toggle button to allow seeing all online players regardless of whether or not they have teleportation enabled. This toggle button would only be visible to players with tpagui.tp.

If you do use Essentials, do you want me to hook into, so the teleportation messages and stuff is exactly the same?

3. Offline

BlockHeads36

I do use Essentials, and yea thats okay! Thanks for replying!

MCMastery likes this.
  4. Offline

MCMastery

What Essentials version do you use

5. Offline

BlockHeads36

@MCMastery Um, I think its like an off brand Essentials XD but it is basically the same, EssentialsX2.0.1

Also, should I tahg you or quote you? Not sure XD

6. Offline

MCMastery

I'm really sorry... I have to go away on vacation.
    This is what I got so far: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1q5ax9lprtlr6kb/TPGUI.jar?dl=0

I have not implemented multiple pages (not sure if you wanted that) or hiding players with TP toggled off. It is Essentials, however, so if you do click on a player that has TP disabled, it won't let you tp to them.

For the person who wants to continue this, here is my code:

https://gist.github.com/MCMastery/136f65ea25c191507e078d66783a1a5a

7. Offline

BlockHeads36

@MCMastery Okay, thanks though, you really are a good help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.