[TP/MISC] SuperSigns v0.1- Add lots of functionality to signs! [928- Testing on build 935 soon]

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by thescreem, Jun 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

thescreem

Well, I decided to post a WIP thread of this, so I won't have to make a thread from scratch when I'm done with it :D

<font color="rgb(153, 51, 0)">SuperSigns- Make signs awesomer!</font>
    Version: 0.1

SuperSigns adds a variety of different signs that do different things. The three main types of signs are Clear, Health, and Teleport.

Features:
    * Adds many different functions for signs

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Source

How to use:

There are three main types of signs, Clear, Health, and Teleport.

Pictures coming soon!

Clear Sign:
    For a Clear type of sign, you have three options to make. A normal clear sign, which deletes the item you have in your hand, a clear all sign which deletes your whole inventory, and a clear trashcan sign, which acts like the Essentials disposal sign, opens up a chest screen where you can throw away your items.

* To make a normal clear sign, make a sign with [clear] on the second line.

* To make a clear all sign, make a sign with [clear] on the second line and [all] on the third line.

* To make a clear trashcan sign, make a sign with [clear] on the second line and [trashcan] on the third line. <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">[WARNING: This type of sign is buggy and doesn't update the players inventory after they have put items in the chest screen that pops up]</font><font color="rgb(51, 102, 255)"> Fixed!</font>

Health Sign:
    For a Health type of sign, you have two options. A normal health sign, which heals you completely, and a specific health sign, which you can specify what you want to set your health to.

* To make a normal health sign, make a sign with [health] or [heal] (Either one works) on the second line.

* To make a specific health sign, make a sign with [health] or [heal] (Either one works) on the second line, and a number between 1 and 20 that you want to set your health to on the third line.

Teleport Sign:
    For a teleport type of sign, you have four options. A manual teleport sign, which teleports you to coordinates you place on the sign, a spawn teleport sign which teleports you to the spawn, a player teleport sign which teleports you to a specified player on the sign, and a block teleport sign, which sets the coordinates of a block you click on the sign, instead of having to manually enter them.

* To make a manual teleport sign, make a sign with [teleport] or [tele] (Either one works) on the first line, and the X coordinate on the second line, the Y coordinate on the third line, and the Z coordinate on the fourth line.

* To make a spawn teleport sign, make a sign with [teleport] or [tele] (Either one works) on the first line, and spawn on the second line.

* To make a player teleport sign, make a sign with [teleport] or [tele] (Either one works) on the first line, and the player you want to teleport name on the second line.

* To make a block teleport sign, make a sign with [teleport] or [tele] (Either one works) on the first line, and block on the second line. Right click the sign, and you should get a message telling you to left click a block. Left click any block, and it's coordinates will be set on the sign.

How to use any sign:
    Simply right click it.

Changelog:
    * v0.1- Initial Release

Known bugs:
    * Permissions compatibility doesn't work right (Added it in a rush, going to fix it soon)
    * There are other bugs but I forgot what they were :p

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2016
  2. Offline

thescreem

It's been a few days, any comments?

3. Offline

D_Steve595

Definitely going on my server once it's (almost) bugless, sounds fantastic!

4. Offline

Logan deBC

I like it, it works alright, but sometimes it becomes stubborn.

I'm going to add this, just like what steve said, in a few days. :)

5. Offline

Mitcheel

Thanks! Gonna add this for real :)

6. Offline

thescreem

Alright, well, I haven't had much time to work on this but I do now. Anyways, I fixed the clear trashcan sign and the plugin works perfectly using the OP system, but permissions is still glitchy (Mostly with the teleportation signs). I plan to fix this working with permissions this week, then submit it to Plugin Submissions when it works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.