Inactive [TP/FIX/MISC] ExactSpawn V0.3 - Have people spawn in the exact same spot [1000] [Discontinued]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Bubby4j, May 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Bubby4j

ExactSpawn - Have people spawn in the exact same spot:
    Version: v0.3

This plugin has been discontinued.
    Because there are other plugins that do this better, this plugin does not work correctly either.

This plugin will allow you to have users spawn in the exact same spawnpoint every time, allowing you to set the spawnpoint in buildings or other tight spaces. Very simple to install and use, just place in the Bukkit plugins folder and it starts working. (Well, starts working on the next plugin reload or server start.)

If you want a plugin to set the spawn, you will need to get another plugin to go along with this one. I recommend PlgSetspawn.

Features:
    * Will make players spawn in the exact spawnpoint, allowing you to have the spawn in a small building or other space
    * Doesn't interfere with beds

Known issues:
    * None

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    <font color="rgb(16, 97, 179)"><Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Source coming soon!

Changelog:
    Version 0.3
    * First time user spawning fixed
    * "Could not pass event PLAYER_LOGIN" error message fixed

Version 0.2
    * Hopefully fixed working with beds and new users spawning

Version 0.1

* Releasing my awesome plugin

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
    Chike, Flipp and kahlilnc like this.
  2. Offline

dog.big

3. Offline

Kohle

Hey there, this plugin isn't working at all - no errors or anything, just not working. Any ideas why?

Speedyboy235 likes this.
  4. Offline

Speedyboy235

/setspawn

/setspawn

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016
  5. Offline

Kohle

Found a plugin like this that actually works for me. It's called SuperSpawn.

6. Offline

XxYoshirulzxX

Go weegee

7. Offline

tretrebs

PLEASE UPDATE FOR 1.2

8. Offline

Emiya Shirou

Can we get update for Minecraft 1.2 ?

9. Offline

Bubby4j

It never really worked in the first place. I'm sure there's other plugins that do this.

10. Offline

Mig_B

There is no actual plugin that does that atm, if yes please list them to me I really need them for my server! So if you update it please notice me!

11. Offline

Endall

Really would be nice to have this. As stated in the intro, "If you want a plugin to set the spawn, you will need to get another plugin to go along with this one. I recommend PlgSetSpawn." It really is the perfect pair, since PlgSetSpawn only resets the original spawn point but after that it spawns all around the area, as is intended. Would be fantastic if you could update this, as it pins the spawn down to one specific spot each and every time. The creator of PlgSetSpawn does not appear to be interested in making that happen.