[TP] BlargTP v1.0 - Teleport, with a twist! [1240]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Blarginsnarf, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Offline

Blarginsnarf

Download: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>

THIS IS FOR OP's ONLY!

BlargTP is quite simple, it has the same functions as /tp BUT there is a pretty cool smoke animation added. :D Flame all you want. I just started making plugins
    tp to someone: /btp [player]
    tp someone to you: /btphere [player]

Features
    : - Teleport to someone/someone to you with a cool smoke animation!

Changelog
    : - Released BlargTP

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2017
  2. Offline

WizzleDonker

A cool idea, as it highlights where players where when they teleport. Is there any way to make the particle animation last longer?

3. Offline

King Rat

Fail plugin is fail?

4. Offline

Blarginsnarf

Thanks for the input =)

5. Offline

Lookatmego

6. Offline

pyraetos

Having fun blarg...

7. Offline

Blarginsnarf

I'm having the time of my life, and I've never felt this way before. I swear, this is true, and I owe it all to you.

8. Offline

CainFoool

Dear gawd D:

9. Offline

Smex

At least a little bit of fun into the forum with CainFool's 2nd Account. Right?

10. Offline

gamerluke

Can I reccomend not using templates for your plugins, templates with java are mainly to read from and understand how it's working.

1- If you don't understand how it's working... learn before making plugins
    2- Read the code, change it without templated bits "Blarg" is used lots for templates and is used all over yours

@Lookatmego - Thanks for the like :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
    Icelaunche, MrMag518 and Lookatmego like this.
  11. Offline

Lookatmego

no probs bro:D that will cost you 5$ USD via paypal:) visit my bukkit dev for paypal email

12. Offline

Grammar Troll

I like it?

13. Offline

TopGear93

kid if your looking just to get the fancy purple dev tag then forget it. You have released two half arsed plugins that required virtually no thinking to create.

if you want my respect then create something epic. How about a dueling plugin? have two players stand face to face and make then walk 5 paces forward and draw with their bow & shoot.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2017
  14. Offline

Blarginsnarf

To be honest, I could care less about that dev tag. Like I said in my last post, I just started developing plugins, I just released these to get peoples' opinions. And about that idea, it seems pretty cool, I might try it =)

and @Smex I'm not Cain. I wish I was that good at plugin developing. We're friends. He is simply helping me with plugins.

15. Offline

Grammar Troll

I think you mean that you couldn't care less about the developer tag. Anyway, can you make the smoke particles last longer?

16. Offline

8thDimension

Cain and Blarginsnarfz are two different people who work on the same server. Blarginsnarfz is just a goofball who wanted to have some fun with plugins :L

17. Offline

Blarginsnarf

ahahah my bad. And yeah sure, I'll see if I can make it longer.

18. Offline

user_43347

No he can't, unless he goes into some deep code, which with his most recent plugins show he wont'/can't. The reason is the world.playEffect(), doesn't have time, which is also in part because he just did world.playEffect() on a player teleport event.

19. Offline

MonsieurApple

Please upgrade to latest RB