Towny?

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Raxit, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Raxit

Hi. As far as I know towny is limited. Yo can´t join more than one town, you can´t make your plots custom size and you can´t build apartments (you cannot control the height of the plot).

I would like a plugin (if it dose not already exists) that makes these things come true.

Plugin category: Towns

Version: I don´t know.

Suggested name: Cities

What i want: I want a plugin where the mayor or the assists of a town can create custom size plots. I want the ability for players to join as many towns as they wishes. I also want the ability to control the depth and or height of the plot so that apartments can be created. It would be awesome if this could work with sign shops (I don´t know if it is possible to do or if you will need a customized shop and new economy system)

Ideas for commands: The commands could work in a similar way as they do in towny.

Ideas for permission: They mayor of the town of course but the admins also needs to be able to access all the commands a mayor can for a specific town to shut it down if necessary. (I am rather bad at this so if anyone dose this they might have a better permission idea)

When I´d like it by: As soon as possible of course. But i don´t know what a plugin like this would take to create.

Thanks on for hand!

2. Offline

NDLMongoose

3. Offline

Raxit

Almost but not really. Is it possible for the player to join more than one town and for the mayor to customize the plots in game??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.