[Towny] [Plots] Make Towny plots easier, and actually work.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Danzeee, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Danzeee

Hey, I have been very frustrated with towny lately. It's lack of proper plots is very annoying and not good to make a town at all.

Therefore, I am making a request that someone (an insane plugin developer) could make a plugin that connects with towny where you can type something like */townyplots DanzeeDan* and then from then on if you right click a block with a tool (bone for example) then that entire block 1 x 1 x 128 becomes DanzeeDan's.

Please, this will make mine and a ton of peoples lives soooo much easier.

Thanks in advance,

~Danny~

2. Offline

Machete.Panda

you can change the size of purchasable plots from 16x16 to 1x1. :p You wouldn't get many people on because that's a pain in the butt... but yeah you can reduce them. :)

3. Offline

Danzeee

I know you can... but that's not helpful at all. What I and probably everyone else needs is a worldedit selection which is compatible with TownyPlots. This would be incredibly useful.

And also please don't comment if you're just going to say "This won't work at all" or attempt me to give an alternative, I have very clearly stated what I wish to have and I'd ask that anyone who is going to comment to look at this first. I don't expect anyone to help but this is just something which I would want. If you can make it then thanks a bunch :) if you can't or can't be bothered then I'm sorry you can't be more help. Thanks.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016