Towny /iConomy Bed/Hotel Extension

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Liger_XT5, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Offline

Liger_XT5

I figured this would be a decent idea for towny in general, but it was requested that I just ask for an extension instead.

Since beds were added, I decided to make a hotel in my world (out of random ideas). After I finished, it dawned on me that if someone used the bed for the night to day transition, they could be charged X amount of money.

I suppose a setup of the bed would be similar to LWC's password setup. Make a bed, type in
    /rent xx - would give the money to the owner of the person setting it up
    /rent town xx - would send the money to the town it is residing in
    /rent xx town zz - would send xx about to owner, zz to town

I know this is a minor idea, but I thought I'd pass it out and see what happens.
    --- merged: Feb 27, 2011 2:25 AM ---
    I know this seems like a stupid plugin and a waste, it was just an idea t throw out.
    Doesn't seem like many people like t take up ideas for a spin.

2. Offline

Oscarius

I think it's a great idea! I hope this gets picked up.

3. Offline

Coelho

I love this plugin idea, however maybe on a larger scale? Might make it!

4. Offline

qrux

I love this too!

5. Offline

Peter Hsieh

Indeed! To me this make sense.
    We have two major cities in our world - which have a quite a distance apart. Allow users to temporarily use a bed to set a home (for a cost). Once they return to their own home, using their bed (which is obviously free) - resets their home back.

6. Offline

Wakko

I love it! :D

7. Offline

Thatpyrodude

i like it ive been looking on the plugin requests for my first plugin to make and i think i found it

8. Offline

Rellac

I know this is a tad old, sorry for the necro, but I've seen nothing like it, other than a plugin that requires people to "own" a bed. I'm not fond of that.

Any progress on this?