Towny Help !

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by chrispk, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

chrispk

I have an issue with Towny [http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/se...nd-and-town-management-2222-1-2-5-r4-0.25101/] What i need help with is that I've made a town for my server. I've made little 16x16 plots with 4 spaces in between. I then realized the plots have to be right next to each other or 16 blocks apart. I want them to have 4 spaces in between so the players homes aren't hugging each other. Anybody know how i can fix this? Thanks for the help!

I'm not sure if i am allowed to bump or not..

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  2. Offline

mmorton89

I do not think that is possible, Towny puts the plots right next to each other and there is no option to space them.

You could set the plots to a lower number, but that will result in having to claim more plots. Too much of a hassle if you ask me.

3. Offline

chrispk

Well the server i play on has about 2 - 3 blocks in between plots. I would ask the owner on that server but he tends to be offline for a long period of time ):

4. Offline

mmorton89

Are you sure that server is using Towny?

5. Offline

chrispk

100% Positive

bump?

Bump. Please i need help ):

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.