Towny Glitch! I need help!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by brb8910, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

brb8910

Hey Bukkit!
    My name is Brb8910 and I am a Co-Owner on a server. This server runs on Craftbukkit 1.6.2 and runs on towny using Group Manager. I have seen peoples houses break one block at a time, most of the time replaced by trees. It is like some glitch where the blocks are removed one by one. In the most recent problem, the area used to be a town but the town just left because of daily upkeep prices. In this one person town, I watched one by one, each block being removed and the item did not drop down. It even broke through LWC protected chests. It was scary because I had no idea what was happening. I was the only person on the server, so no one person was doing this. The two other times I saw this was when there was a structure, a very tall building. Part of it was in a town, part of it was not. One by one, the section claimed IN THE TOWN was removed. It stopped where the town border was. This town was still active and the player had just built it! Core Protect, doesn't show anything when you look it up. it just thinks there are blocks there. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or if this is a glitch/plugin bug.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    -Brb8910

2. This is normal, the town is literally falling into ruin- that area is regenerating to it's natural state before they built the town. Not all parts the buildings turn back just parts of the area. I do not understand why it is happening to active towns though, I will look into this.
    Hope I helped.

danjb2000 likes this.
  3. Offline

LlmDl

Use '/tw toggle revertunclaim' in each world you want to turn this off in. This is explained in the Install Guide for Towny.

It only happens when a town unclaims a plot of land, either individually or when a town falls into ruin/is deleted by the mayor.

danjb2000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.