Question Towny Channel / Prefix problem.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by SquiggleBox, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SquiggleBox

Hey,

1) Ive been trying this for a while, but still with no luck. In the towny plugin, when one owns a town, weather they have a nation or not, I would like them to have the prefix tag infront of their name, like this...
    [Mayor] [Donator] ~Name: TEXT
    [King] [Donator] ~Name: TEXT
    [Lord] [Donator] ~Name: TEXT....
    You get the idea. Ive looked through both, the towny chat config and the chat config, and too my surprise, I am unable to find anything in relation to it. If anyone is able to solve this problem, please help!

2) Towny Channels are the second and final thing that doesn't seem to want to work, again I have looked in all the obvious config files, to find nothing. The Channels.yml config file is at default at the moment, but i can't find out why, I am unable to access /tc /nc or any of the preset channels, I get given an error message reading : Unknown command. Type "/help" for help. If I'm am just being plain stupid, do tell me :)

Regards,

SquiggleBox Team.

Edit: If necessary, I'm able to post a list of all my plugins, and anything else required to find the problem.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  2. Offline

LlmDl

Join the Towny IRC linked in my signature.

3. Offline

SquiggleBox

Still looking for something to solve this problem.

SquiggleBox Team.

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

Make sure you have the TownyChat plugin. Go to plugins>Towny>settings>ChatConfig.yml. Where is says global you can edit that format and add in {townynameprefix} I think. You can see all the variables in that file anyways, so it may be {title} or {townyprefix} or something.

5. Offline

SquiggleBox

@oceantheskatr Does that work directly with group manager or would i have to set that up separately?

6. Offline

oceantheskatr

What are you talking about? I mentioned only TownyChat. All the stuff I talked about is changed in plugins>Towny>settings>ChatConfig.yml.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.