Towny Bugged?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Roran2341, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Roran2341

So I recently started a server, and I'm trying to make it so only a certain rank can create towns. My server is currently 1.12, and I'm using v. 0.91.4.1 for Towny. The issue being, I think Towny is ignoring permissions and it's own configuration. I don't get any error messages upon starting the server, however, I did not give any rank except squire and above the permission to create a town, and yet any rank can create a town still. To test if it was ignoring permissions, I removed all other towny permission nodes and tested it, and it worked as intended, with no one being able to destroy in the wild when I removed that permission. I also set in the configuration that when a town is disbanded, the claim should not be reverted, yet when a player's town disbanded, the land still reverted.

I read when I was setting up permission nodes that for - towny.command.town.new that this only works when town_creation_admin_only is set to false, however when I searched the configs for this in the towny folder, it isn't located in there. I have no idea how to fix this problem as I've reverted back to different versions and nothing works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.