Tower defense plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by murpfull, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

murpfull

Plugin category: Game/minigame

Minecraft version: 1.11.2+

Suggested name: Blocktowerdeffence(i am terrible at making names XD)

What I want: I would like a good tower defense plugin where there are two teams. Each team sends mobs at each other and each team can build towers with different stats (some towers may do weak splash damage and others may do power full single target damage.) I would like it where everyone is constantly gaining money to send mobs and place towers. i would like that there be a timer that counts down and every time it ends a wave ends and when the next round starts new units are available and new towers are available. I would like to be able to design a map where i can make the path and make a location where mobs will get to and attack. I would like there to join signs because those are always so helpful. I would like the players to be able to fly and to be ignored by the mobs but still able to deal low amounts of damage too them. If there are som things not possible to add it is alright. There is a past plugin of this but it is outdated and abandoned.

Ideas for commands: /btw set mobspawn (arena) /btw set mobcheckpoint 1 (arena)

Ideas for permissions: None i specific but to allow normal players to make arenas and such.

When I'd like it by: I do not have a certain time, but of corse i prefer to have it as soon as possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.