Totem Effects

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by DankWild, Jul 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DankWild

Plugin category: Items

Minecraft version: 1.16+

Suggested name: Totem Effects

What I want: What I want is a plugin which has totems:

Totems: This are custom items that give potion effects to the player while consuming fuel which could be activate/deactivate. The potion effects are customizable and linkable to an item via in game commands or a config file. IMPORTANT: I would like to make every totem have its own fuel gauge.

Textures: Make the items compatible for custom texture/custom model data, as I will be adding custom
    textures to them.

GUISystem: I want a 2 GUIs that open up. One when you left click and one when you right click. This GUI is
    linked

- The one when you left click opens up a GUI which contains a wool which when clicked can activate/deactivate the totem, changes name and changes wool color. Also add a lore saying “(Click to toggle)”.

- The one when you right click opens up another GUI this time for the fueling system. Basically add 2 things here. A slot to put diamonds and a button which takes balance/money from your account and converts it to fuel.

Fueling System: I want to make it so that while the totems are activated and giving the player the potion effects, it consumes fuel in the process. The fuel is displayed above the XP bar. The cap is 100 (but make it customizable), and the totems use 1 fuel per 2.5 mins (make this customizable too), and when adding fuel, 1 Diamond = 5 fuel while 10 Currency = 1 Fuel (also customizable).

Information System: If theres an error, make it display in chat. Examples are not enough fuel or no diamonds or bugs, display it in chat. I want the GUIs to be convenient and also informative displaying what to do and where to do it.

In short, heres as example:

Speed 1 Totem (Name customizable), grants speed one to the user while consuming fuel in the process, when left click, opens a GUI that toggles the effect on or off, and when right click, add fuel to it.

Ideas for commands: A /totems reload command and a /totems info command which shows info like version, author, and help commands.

Ideas for permissions: The only permission needed is to reload the plugin.

When I'd like it by: Preferable the next two weeks.

2. Offline

JassWithAHat

Well it's been over two weeks but are you still interested?

3. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Has been over a month, same for last login of the user.

4. Offline

JassWithAHat

Alright thanks tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.