Top 3 Player Killers

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by eidaN, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

eidaN

Dear very kind plugin creators,

Plugin category: Unknown

Suggested name: Top 3 Player killers Sidebar Scoreboard

What I'd the plugin to be: I want the plugin to be used onced every server start (Every time the server will shutdown/turn on, the list will get deleted), the plugin will be on a scoreboard which will display the 3 players' names with the most kills on the server and the number that the scoreboard will display next to every player's name will be the amount of kills they have. (I want the names and the kills amount not to be in the same string). I want the scoreboard's name to be "Round's strongest players".

Commands: None

Permissions: None

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Thank you very much for even thinking about helping me!
    I appreciate your time, Thanks :D

2. PvPSkills Leaderboard!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  3. Offline

eidaN

This plugin is not displaying only 3 players.
    I've searched before, I do not think that there's a plugin that's answering those requests.
    Hopefully someone will be kind and try to make it soon.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  4. Offline

eidaN

*Bump*

5. Offline

eidaN

*Bump*

6. Offline

JanTuck

I made an easy util over here if you want to get into java developing @eidaN. I know you are asking for an plugin but, wouldnt it be funnier to make it yourself?
    https://github.com/JanSTuck/Utils/blob/master/src/me/jantuck/utils/scoreboard/ScoreBoard.java

Example Usage:
    Code:
            ScoreBoard scoreBoard = new ScoreBoard( ChatColor.GREEN + "123456789 123456789 123456789" );
            Player player = ( Player ) commandSender;
            scoreBoard.setScore( "Test", 1 ).setDisplaySlot( DisplaySlot.SIDEBAR ).displayScoreboard( player );

7. Offline

eidaN

I actually created few public plugins such as: CustomBan and KIT_PvP (By Sw_aG (My old username)).
    I created this post because I thought it is beyond my level of Java Coding.
    But I will check it now, Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.