TooMuchMiningXrayer

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ZeinH, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Offline

ZeinH

Plugin category: Other

Suggested name: TooMuchMiningXrayer

What I want: When a Person is Mining Too Much Diamonds Or Emeralds,This Plugin Tells a Staff "[NAME] Is Mining too Much Diamonds/Emeralds! Like When they Mine like 10 Diamonds in 10 Minutes It'll Tell a Staff And then They go And Vanish and Go to Them and See if they xray

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: TooMuchMiningXrayer.Inform - Informs a Staff Members If a person is xraying

When I'd like it by: TODAY!

2. Offline

youngbawss22

Is there a rush or something? Just use FoundDiamonds, it's basically the same thing.

3. Offline

ZeinH

I dont want it i want the plugin i requested

4. Offline

Noutrech

10 diamonds in 1o min is nothing.

X-rayers find more diamonds on 10 mins

5. Offline

alexmack929

If you were more polite somebody might make this for you. Hint hint.

6. Offline

ZeinH

10+ Think Man think

I didnt know wat to say so i just said that :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  7. Offline

alexmack929

It's fine. Do you need it by tonight? (I'm in UK, GMT-0, so it's 21:45 for me)

I can get you it by tomorrow morning, but not tonight. Got work to do.

I've done it.
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/37563436/Bukkit/TooMuchMining/TooMuchMining.jar

Permissions are:

toomuchmining.notify - Be notified about possible X-Ray hackers.
    toomuchmining.xray - The Plugin will turn a blind eye to your hacking nonsense.

Both of these not only default to OP, but are overriden by OP too. For example, any OPs can both use hacks and be notified, even if they have the permission set to false.

The Plugin checks for hackers, notifies anybody who should be, and cleans it's memory every 5 minutes. The maximum DPM considered not hacking is 3.75. (3.75 Diamonds a minute = 18.75 Diamonds every 5 minutes)

Jut tell me if you want these figures changed. The Plugin has no memory leaks, as I said, it cleans itself out completely every 5 minutes. Mining Emerald Ore counts as two Diamonds due to how rare it is.

The plugin will not count Diamonds or Emeralds mined in Creative Mode.

If you want anything changed just ask.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

8. Offline

AndyMcB1

This will be a massive issue. Add an update to check if a player has created the block, is so cancel the event. When I go mining I use silk touch on all ores to preserve inventory space. Then at home I place them all are re-mine them..

9. Offline

ZeinH

Wat Do u Mean "Turn a blind eye to your hacking Nonsense"

10. Offline

alexmack929

It will let you x-ray. Only if you're OP or have the permission.

It only counts Diamonds and Emeralds, I've done what he asked, so what' the problem?

11. Offline

ZeinH

Not Count Man..Like when A Person Mines Alot Of Diamonds in 5 Mins Then it tells a Staff Member..

12. Offline

alexmack929

*facepalm*

Have you even tried the plugin or read my description of it?
    How am I supposed to not count? I have to count how many Diamonds they've mined, then check if it's over the amount allowed in that time. The plugin does exactly what you've just stated above.

It works like this.

Everytime somebody mines a Diamond or Emerald, the plugin adds that to a counter unique to that Player.
    Every 5 minutes the plugin checks all Players who have a count > 0.
    If their count divided by 5, so count per minute, is higher than the allowed amount then all OPs and Players with the correct permissions are notified. The count is reset, but will obviously be checked again in 5 minutes.

13. Offline

AndyMcB1

True. I think though, if possible, it would be best to make that configurable? Up to you though :)

14. Offline

alexmack929

Yes, making it configurable would be best, but I'm not 'fully' developing this plugin, just making it on request.

If I were to develop it, I would add this and any other stuff people could think of. :)

15. Offline

ZeinH

I have no Experience with Plugins :p

THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS PLUGIN =)

16. Offline

alexmack929

No problem. =)