"Took too long time to login" error all of a sudden started to occur

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Menox, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Menox

Fellow friends,
    I'm running a server via Redstonehost and it has worked perfectly.
    Today i decided to start over with a completely new world and i therefore changed the level-name in the server.properties file. I started to notice that things didn't work as it should since no new world-folders were created when i restarted the server. I tried a couple of more times, but it still didn't work. I therefore rebooted the server, but when that didn't work either, i decided to reinstall it completely.

Now i have new world-folders (but world_the_end is missing is it supposed to be like this? Haven't been created even though i've reinstalled a couple of times now) and everything seems to work good. The server is online, i can connect to the FTP as usual and i see that status via McMyAdmin.

But when i try to connect to the server, it loads and after a couple of minute it says "Took to long time to login". I can see in the console that many other users are trying to connect to the server aswell, but get the same error as me.

I have really no clue why this problem has started to occur and i don't know how to solve it. As i've told you, i've reinstalled the whole server 2-3 times and also rebooted it. No result. Everything seems to work BUT you are unable to connect because it ends up with "Took too long time to login".

Please help me solve this problem if you have any clue what it could be. I have also downloaded the lastest recommended build for bukkit and replaced the old .jar file, but it already ran the newest file aswell so it doesn't really matter.

Thanks in advantage
    // A frustrated boy

2. Offline

zakdonald

I have this same exact problem I don't know what to do

3. Offline

Hoolean

Mojang's servers are down. Check http://help.mojang.com to see if they are up; until they are up it won't work. Hope I've helped!

4. Offline

Gabrielko114

Long Path Tool helped me in this situation. http://PathTooDeep.com i have also fc this problem and you can get solution from above site.Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.