Token Shop Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BeefyPlays, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Check out this:

Warreo likes this.
  2. Offline

Warreo

PotatoTears
    direct citation from my dev page here is a link so you can just go right to it, and if you have any questions just PM me, I'm always here to help!
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/tokenshop/pages/

3. Offline

PotatoTears

Warreo Thanks

Warreo

When i put the .jar into my plugins, it only generates a ShopData folder that only has an empty kits.yml in it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  4. Offline

Warreo

Check the other folders that are created, the readMe is in the TokenShop folder. :)

5. Offline

PotatoTears

Warreo

I'm afraid the only folder it creates is TokenShopUserData

6. Offline

Warreo

You say it only created ShopData, but then you say it only creates TokenShopUserData... If it doesn't generate I highly recommend checking your log, if there is nothing double check your java is up to date. :)

timtower likes this.
  7. Offline

SnapyT

8. This has already been created... It is called TokenShop

Search it on bukkit dev and you might actually find it :)

9. Online

Check 2 posts above yours, then look at the developer of TokenShop :p

10. Didn't notice :p

He devs me custom plugins for my server :)

timtower likes this.
  11. Offline

SnapyT

12. You configured the plugin incorrectly then

13. Offline

SnapyT

Da_Pepsi_Monster what is it to configure when the plugin is not loading? there is no config file.

and by the way, read what i said:

14. Offline

Warreo

SnapyT

If its not loading its most likely a problem with your server, I would highly recommend making sure your using a stable build of Bukkit. Also, make sure they physical part of your server is running properly, the plugin has never not loaded, therefore I double check your also making sure TokenShop is up to date and it matches the version your server is running. If there is a problem in will be logged, please post your log file. :)

BeefyPlays

Question: Did you take the picture from this post?
    https://forums.bukkit.org/threads/token-shop-plugin.152509/

timtower likes this.
  15. Offline

SnapyT

Warreo there is no problem with my server at all. i am running the server with the tokenshop, vault, essentials and permissionsEx. there should be no problem, but it just doesnt load.

and by the way, i am using 1.6.4 recommended build for spigot.

16. Online

Spigot isn't a stable build of bukkit. Try setting up a localhost testserver with bukkit and report again

Warreo likes this.
  17. Offline

Warreo

SnapyT

I'm more than aware that my plugin works with all of those other plugins perfectly fine. I'm also aware that it works perfect on spigot.

So this leaves a few options, firstly; does any of the folders get created? Please post your log file. It would greatly help the situation.

18. Offline

SnapyT

Warreo no folders are being created. there is no error file.

19. Offline

Warreo

SnapyT

Then would you care to try timtower 's suggestion? Even though spigot should work.

20. Offline

SnapyT

Warreo already did. the same happens. no folders are being loaded and no error's in the console.

21. Online

Just a test server: Folder TokenShop with readme and config,
    folder shopdata with tokenshopdata and vaultshopdata

22. Offline

Warreo

SnapyT

If there isn't anything showing up I hate to call you out; but obviously none of what you're saying is true. The way the plugin is designed it will log everything including preloading. So if you so choose not to use my plugin, please just state that and stop wasting everyone's time.

23. Online

Warreo Error when playing with TNT:
    Code:
    09:51:39 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to TokenShop v1.3
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:427)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:477)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:462)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:190)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:160)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:610)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.Packet15Place.handle(SourceFile:58)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:296)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.PlayerConnection.e(PlayerConnection.java:116)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.ServerConnection.b(SourceFile:37)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.DedicatedServerConnection.b(SourceFile:30)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:592)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.DedicatedServer.t(DedicatedServer.java:227)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:488)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:421)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:583)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.roguepanda.rptokens.TokenShop.playerInteract(TokenShop.java:473)
            at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor17.invoke(Unknown Source)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:425)
            ... 16 more

Warreo and AndyMcB1 like this.
  24. Offline

Warreo

timtower

That's an error thrown that I'm aware of. And thank you for posting a log! :)

timtower likes this.
  25. Online

I know how debugging works, you can't do anything without it ;)

Warreo likes this.
  26. Offline

Warreo

timtower

oh the joys of programming haha :)

timtower likes this.
  27. Offline

PotatoTears

28. Offline

Warreo

PotatoTears

Sorry my bad man!

There fixed it. Again my bad. :p

29. Offline

iCopyright

30. Online

You need to install votifier.
    Warreo, maybe a check for it so the plugin will disable itself?