Solved Tnt wont flow

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by sprat25, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sprat25

On my bukkit server when i create a tnt cannon and then activate the tnt into the flowing water it does not get pushed for some reason and this is a big thing as its a factions server.
    So i was just wondering if anyone has some ideas on why this may be happening
    Version: 1.7.10
    Plugins: In the file

Attached Files:

2. Offline

MrEminent42

Water does not push any tnt. Even activated tnt. Lookup a vid on YouTube on how to make a tnt cannon.

sprat25 likes this.
  3. Offline

sprat25

I know how to make a tnt cannon thats the problem the tnt cannon isnt working and in most cannons the water moves the tnt down to launch the front tnt on the slab?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016
  4. Offline

MrEminent42

5. Offline

sprat25

@awesone_ness
    Well in the cannon video i watched the tnt comes out of the dispenser into flowing water which flows it towards the end which then launches the tnt

@awesone_ness I have just followed a tutorial and the cannon i copied does not work either. The tnt that is meant to be launched just blows up on the cannon because the initial tnt doesn't launch it for some reason so i think its a problem with tnt launching other tnt?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
  6. Offline

MrEminent42

7. Offline

sprat25

@awesone_ness
    Yes i know that now. The actual problem is that the final activated tnt which is meant to be launched is not getting launched just staying still and blowing up the environmnet and i have defiantly made the tnt cannon right as i have tried 3 different designs?

8. @sprat25 What plugins do you have installed?

9. Offline

sprat25

Attached Files:

10. @sprat25 Can we see the config files for WorldGuard and EssentialsAntiBuild, and the region flags for the WorldGuard region you're in (if applicable)?

11. Offline

sprat25

12. Offline

sprat25

13. @sprat25 Hmm, those config files look fine to me so have no idea, sorry. :(

14. Offline

Avygeil

@sprat25 Water flow pushes primed TNT in the newest 1.8 and in the older beta versions. That feature was removed and re-added for some reason.

Primed TNT will not ignite and launch normal TNT if you can't build in the WorldGuard region. It should always launch other Primed TNTs even if you can't build.

Your config seems fine on the build part, so I'm not sure what's wrong. What's the problem exactly? Is it that water doesn't move Primed TNTs so they are too far to launch the others? If yes, then you can't do anything about it in your current version.

15. Offline

sprat25

@Avygeil Well the cannon i was making was for 1.7.10 so the water moving tnt should be irrelevant. So the main problem is the launch tnt is blowing up and not moving the other tnt which then causes it to blow up th surroundings as it stays on the cannon even though it should be flying through the air?

16. Offline

Avygeil

That's not what you said in other posts, it makes your issue very confusing. :rolleyes:

Right now it's not possible to just guess the cause without all your configs. I suggest you setup a test server or whitelist your main one, and disable potential plugins one by one until the cannon works as expected, since it definitely works in Vanilla. Start with the most revelant ones (WorldGuard, Essentials...) until you find the good one. Then we can help with the config. :)

17. Offline

sprat25

@Avygeil I have already tried removing plugins and that did not seem to do anything so could that meant its something to do with the bukkit server itself?

18. Offline

Avygeil

@sprat25 I don't think so. Just out of curiosity, can you link me to a design you built? I can't believe it's not a plugin issue. :confused:

19. Offline

sprat25

@Avygeil Yeah sure i used this video:

20. Offline

Avygeil

@sprat25 Well I don't really have to build it, I know the cannon works. I've done some research and this post describes the same problem. Chances are that you were right and that your CB build is broken. You should change your build if you have/find other CB builds.

21. Offline

sprat25

@Avygeil okay i will look into that but i was gonna switch previously to spigot but when i logged in it would time out, just say "logging in" for ages ?

@Avygeil I HAVE DONE IT SPIGOT WORKS AND SO DO CANNONS! Thankyou :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.