Solved Tnt Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by zeshan321, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

zeshan321

On my server players cant place tnt i have the following plugins:
    15:17:30
    CONSOLE:
    [INFO] Plugins (37): UltimateArena, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, VisitCounter, BukkitCompat, BuyMagic, Vote4Craft, SimpleAnnouncer, Buycraft, SpamGuard, Enjin Minecraft Plugin, TNT, SimpleCommandSigns, Vault, PermissionsEx, WorldGuard, iConomy, DisguiseCraft, AntiAd, IPL, LimitedCreative, Deadbolt, BKCommonLib, mcMMO, ChangeGameMode, PwnFilter, Essentials, Jobs, EssentialsXMPP, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsGeoIP, xAuth, NoLagg, ChestShop, EssentialsChat, Factions

Build: 1.3.1-R2.0 (Build #02340)
    Server ip: revelationcraft.no-ip.biz

2. Offline

XanderCrews01

I don't use many of those plugins, but try looking in the configs of EssentialsProtect and WorldGuard. WG might have it in the blacklist. Remember to read your plugin documentations ;).

3. Offline

arcade_droid

NocheatPlus is quite malcious plugin, i've heard only bad, where did you get it ?

4. Offline

zeshan321

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  5. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

You're probably thinking of NoCheat++, the fake version that is malicious.

NoCheat+ isn't bad, but it will add lag to your server. It could also stop players from placing TnT I suppose, with the right configuration.

6. Offline

zeshan321

then what should i use for preventing hacking? btw do you use nocheat on ur server?

7. Offline

XanderCrews01

NoCheatPlus is fine and is really the best option. If you have not edited the NoCheat config then it's not likely NoCheat. By Default nocheat does not prevent any normal block placement (TNT Block placement is normal).

8. Offline

Lookatmego

By default essentials blocks tnt in its config.yml, simply and take it out of the blacklist in the essentials protect section. Also make sure your not black listing it on worldguard. If you really cant figure out if you blacklsited it or not,remove worldguard and essentialsprotect 1 by 1 and test.

XanderCrews01 likes this.
  9. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

I would try NoCheat+, see if you server can handle it (mine really couldn't at the time).

I would recommend disabling a few things like kicking people for mining too fast. I had players getting disc'ed for mining wheat too fast or jumping on it. This might be intentional, but I didn't like it. You can configure it to your tastes.

10. Offline

breezeyboy

It seems you have a plugin to block tnt i think.
    I made it nice and red.

11. That's right it blocks that a player can place tnt, it's my own plugin

12. Offline

zeshan321

It was essentials i gave that guy permissions for TNT

It was essentials i gave that guy permissions for TNT

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  13. Offline

Lookatmego

if your problem is solved then please set the prefix of the thread to solved so people dont keep replying to help you out:) Glad your problem was fixed as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.