Question TNT does not push away entities

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Seuntjie, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Seuntjie

Hello

I have a bukkit server v1.8.8 and I'm experiencing some problems regarding TNT on my server. The when the TNT explodes it does not push away entities. for example if I fire arrows into a block next to the TNT and ignite the TNT , the arrows remain stationary. I've attached a picture explaining this. Can someone please help me resolve this problem

Please help me, I really want this to work
    Seuntjie

Attached Files:

2. Offline

Binner_Done

Please list all your plugins.
    It will most likely be a plugin causing the issue.

3. Offline

Seuntjie

Clearlag
    Essentials
    EssentialsChat
    EssentialsProtect
    EssentialsSpawn
    PermissionsEx
    Vault
    WorldEdit

Thanks for the quick reply

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

5. Offline

Binner_Done

(@oceantheskatr thanks) Well @Seuntjie you can try removing EssentialsProtect, doubt that will do anything though.
    I can see in the picture some arrows on the floor though. Look at the last image...
    [​IMG]

6. Offline

Seuntjie

@oceantheskatr thank you :)

The arrows was just because I missed fired them on the stone blocks on the beginning (I used a clocked dispenser)
    Yes I've launched my server without EssentialsProtect and the same still happend

I see even If I play single player V1.8.8 the TNT does not push away arrows.

Any ideas?

@Binner_Done

7. Offline

oceantheskatr

Is it possible that as of 1.8.x tnt doesn't affect arrows? :p

8. Offline

Binner_Done

@Seuntjie To be honest, I think it's because they aren't 'entities' as such, They aren't moving therefore they don't ping of into space, it's the same concept as sand and tnt cannons. Try it with mobs on there (Yes, they are entities)

9. Offline

Seuntjie

@Binner_Done @oceantheskatrI tried this with mobs. The mobs still get pushed away from the explosion. I saw the idea here on the video where a load of arrows get launched into the air and then a tnt block shoots them away

I would really like this to work.
    Any ideas would be appreciated

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  10. Offline

Binner_Done

Seriously, read the comments, properly

oceantheskatr likes this.
  11. Offline

Seuntjie

I see the timing needed to be perfect, It works in SP but still not on my server.

But thanks for all the trouble.. :)
    @Binner_Done@oceantheskatr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.