Titler

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Lifecraft_R, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Offline

Lifecraft_R

Hello there, an thank you for reading this, fair modder or passer-by!
    What I am requesting I have been unable to find elsewhere, or anything similar suiting my needs, but if anyone knows of something it would be much appreciated! (yes. I likes exclamation)
    Plugin: Titler
    What It Does: Everyone has the perms to type /title which leads to a chest like GUI filled with books. The GUI can be changed in the config, items and rows can be edited. The book name and lore could be customized, for example Line1: Donor Line2: Donate For This.
    There is more below- I clicked da button by mistakes.

Each could be edited in the config files. Each title could be linked to a permission (I use YAPP, it's brill), so everyone can view titles with /title, but only select the ones they have permissions for. I can then buy perms with BossShop, etc.
    I really hope this isn't to time wasting or difficult, but would be great for my server. The creator will have their head in the lobby, and be in the credits.
    Permission Ideas:
    titler.title.title1
    etc, which can be user-made, and given through a seperate plugin.
    Command Ideas:
    /title, that's about it!

Thanks to anyone who reads this, and the moderators who check it over. I would be really greatful to whoever could give up some time.
    When to be done buy: I'm not bothered! Any time you could give up is brilliant by me!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me!
    :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016