Timed Announcer

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Stella323, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Stella323

Hi There, Could someone please tell me a plugin that will send and announcement across the server at a set time. I am currently using scheduled announcer but It doesn't seem to have this feature.

2. Offline

Stella323

@bwfcwalshy No its for a survival server. The server restarts every night so that the resource worlds reset. I just need some sort of plugin that is going to warn players at a certain time that the server is going to restart.

3. @Stella323 You could use an alias plugin which broadcasts messages then does a command to restart.

4. Offline

Stella323

But will that set it for a certain time? I already have a scheduled restart set up. I just really need a scheduled message alert or broadcast

5. @Stella323 Could you not schedule broadcasts like the restart?

6. Offline

thefirestate

7. Offline

RetroNuke

@Stella323

Like @bwfcwalshy said.. You should be able to schedule the /say command (or /broadcast) to run at a set time every day like you do a server restart. You could have it set off.. say.. 10 or 5 minutes prior to the restart, which will give ample time for any players logged on to get to a chest and store their things or get to their home or whatever it is they need to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.