Solved Throw Items?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by StaticJava, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Gater12

StaticJava
    Run the task every tick. Check to see if it isn't on the ground burn the player in the radius else remove the item and cancel the task.

Basically what you kind of did except it doesn't remove the item right away (when it's in the air)

2. Offline

StaticJava

Gater12 Ok, that fixed the issue. One problem though: Whenever the fire is launched, it always launches far to the left of the Player. Any fix for this?

To be specific, this is what is happening right now: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7e0isz8zq0jeb2q/Pyro Kit - Compressed.avi?dl=0

Skionz Gater12

Skionz Gater12 Bump. I tried adding normalize() to my Vector, but didn't fix anything. Additionally, I tried changing the multiply() value. Nothing. If anyone knows how to prevent the Fire item from spawning left of the player, I would greatly appreciate it.

Fixed the issue. I was using player.getLocation() in my vector, when I should have been using player.getEyeLocation()...

Thanks for your help!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.