Filled Three strikes and you're out!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by penguinben, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Offline

penguinben

Hello,
    The idea of this plugin is a strike system of wrongdoing for players. If a player spams for example, they get a strike. Staff of the server are able to see any strikes given, the reason, why by and when.

So, the whole point is for staff to be able to keep records of players and their actions. Player does bad thing, player gets strike.

I am not completely sure of a possible name for this, but strike would do for now I guess!
    Commands:
    /Strike <player name><reason> (automatically inserts staff name and date of strike)
    /Strike list <player name>(shows how many strikes there are, just as a numerical tally. Does not show date or reason)
    /Strike reset <player name>
    /Strike remove <player name> <#> (number of strike would be set automatically when a strike is added)
    /Strike info <player name> <#>(shows all information towards that strike for the player)
    /Strike list all
    It would look like this:
    /Strike penguinben Spamming useless information [15:41] by Dave
    /Strike list Penguinben
    Shows:
    Penguinben's Strikes:
    1: spamming
    2:Advertising
    3: Stupidity

/Strike info PenguinBen 3
    Shows: 3: PenguinBen being an idiot for no reason [15:46] by Dave

Permissions:
    -Strike.use
    -Strike.add
    -Strike.view (only yourself)
    -Strike.view others
    -Strike.info
    -Strike.Remove
    -Strike.reset
    -Strike.list.all

Something that could be an extra would be a set sentence for reaching a certain amount of strikes; 3 strikes and a command is run to automatically send a person to jail for said time.

Cheers,
    Ben

2. Offline

PogoStick29

Search for a warnings plugin.

3. Offline

penguinben

No, i do not want to warn them, i want to collect information about them through this. Warning is different to what i want by the look of it. I wish to be able to add information about a player and them potentially not be able to see it, and then be able to read that information after i have written it.

Like filing a report on a player, where another staff member can access it and see the notes.

4. Offline

PogoStick29

Oh, I see.

5. Offline

penguinben

I have searched, and come across a plugin by tacticalsk8er, I will hopefully talk to him about possibly adding features if he is willing!

Cheers,
    Ben