"This porject is not a java project" help!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by tooncool64, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Onlineids

Please dont hurt me :'( im only a bystander

Garris0n likes this.
  2. Offline

MineStein

Garris0n Excuse me, do not even try me. I will win this argument. I was trying to give a beginner's perspective from a beginner's point of view. BukkitWiki is excellent, only if you know what you are doing.

3. Offline

Drkmaster83

Now, now, calm yourself, my child. Garris0n is a very good developer. He's given many people solutions and I would take his word over yours.

It seems you have a bad habit of excusing yourself and offending people with ad hominems rather than actually arguing why you think your position or suggestion is better for a beginner.

So please, with all due respect, calm down.

4. Offline

Garris0n

There is no argument, you literally have no valid point. The statement you made is blatantly wrong. If you want to switch to something like "for some beginners, youtube video tutorials can be easier to understand" then fine, however that is not what you said.

5. Offline

PluginStudios

Correct. I don't want to get too involved in this, although Garris0n is right. I know what you mean, MineStein, I used videos in the beginning too, but that does not mean you come out with a blunt statement like that. Certain resources help different types of people.

6. Offline

MineStein

Conversation over

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.